shoetorchers work!!

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

s2b

shoetorchers work!!

Post by s2b »

Hi, shoetorchers sister Rhonda and I have agreed that she places the work of our beloved shoetorcher in a new yahoo-group, and that i will be the moderator. So the first pics are placed and many will follow! Rhonda places some pics fromburning shoes from herselve too and I will place new pics from burning shoes and boots too. but.... most of the work will be from shoetorcher. This group is dedicated to him, so we will be very anxious to the members who don't follow the rules. Only members with their age in their profile will be approved!! This is to avoid that yahoo deletes the group, like it happened to shoe-torchers groups (shoecrematoriums) So, now the adress:
http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/shoestorched
skyyzoo

Post by skyyzoo »

Hiya s2b,
just entered your group, thx for advice.

yours skyy

Post by Guest »

I agree!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
OldHeel

Post by OldHeel »

I have my birthday in my account, but it is not shown because of "security benefits" (says yahoo). So you refused to let me in. What shall I do?

Regards

OldHeel
s2b

Post by s2b »

strange, every other member can mention his/hers age. I suppose youare doing something wrong. I cannot approve withoout an age above 18 years, so try it again. Moderator.
Rhonda Lynn

Post by Rhonda Lynn »

That is for your account information. Go to your profile and edit that. Profiles are at http://profiles.yahoo.com
tehfyre

Post by tehfyre »

How old are you, Oldheel? I'm actually 17, and I was beginning to wonder why there were no other underage people with shoe fettishes.
A wise man once said that before judging someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you will be a mile away from them and you will have their shoes.