I burned all the old shoes of my wife, friend, and her daughter.

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Re: I burned all the old shoes of my wife, friend, and her daughter.

Post by 001 »

Who is the lady in your picture who is burning at the stake? It does not appear to be your daughter (Thankfully as she is so pretty and it would be such a shame to roast her!)😂 Did this other lady have any nice interesting shoes or boots on as she was cooked on the stake. Do you have pictures of her shoes or boots before and after and during the burning event?
skg210

Post by skg210 »

001 wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:04 am Who is the lady in your picture who is burning at the stake? It does not appear to be your daughter (Thankfully as she is so pretty and it would be such a shame to roast her!)😂 Did this other lady have any nice interesting shoes or boots on as she was cooked on the stake. Do you have pictures of her shoes or boots before and after and during the burning event?
It is a composite that I did of my sister's face on a girl burning at the stake. My sister was an absolute cow to me when I was young, and I harboured fantasies of burning her at the stake. So with the advent of the internet and various 'associated' forums, I was able to burn my sister at the stake! Love it!
Here is the photo of her that I used:

And here's my sister wearing black stiletto-heeled shoes:

As for my daughter, given her slut behaviour, she would have been burned at the stake as a slut/whore/witch centuries ago. Doesn't matter whether she is pretty or not, she would have been just another young girl to be chained to a stake and burned. I must do a manip of her at the stake for you...
Last edited by skg210 on Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

Have you ever burned your sister's shoes?
Because those shoes he's wearing should be burned. I would do it myself.
skg210

Post by skg210 »

burn2shoes wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:17 pm Have you ever burned your sister's shoes?
Because those shoes he's wearing should be burned. I would do it myself.
No, but I would have loved to have burned the many pairs of stiletto heels she wore in the 1960s, particularly the black patent leather ones. High, slim, heels, and pointed toes...