Instagram find

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Re: Instagram find

Post by 001 »

Gosh. Where did you find a pile of a hundred pairs of shoes lying around? That must have been exciting!

I remember finding a pair of shoes. Almost unworn when out with friends, I must have been around ten or eleven. They were next to a garbage bin. We talked about how they may have belonged to a young child who had been kidnapped or killed. We had wild imagination back then. I was all for taking them and handing in at the police station just in case but my friends had other ideas, we were on the seafront so went down onto the sand and dug a hole, like an oven, gathering a few bits of garbage a small fire was lit and the poor shoes were without mercy fed to the flames which eagerly ate them up.
Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

this happened mid to end sixties during my childhood here in a German suburb. Til end of war our houses had been surrounded by enormous clay pits. After the war the remains of the big city nearby had been discarded into that clay pits. Later they served as landfills for household and industrial garbage. In the early sixties the landfills has been closed but people continued to bring their garbage there and nobody cared about that. From time to time someone lit a fire to burn the garbage and we children often played with the fire. Nobody cared about us doing so and burning things was part of our play. We boys and girls digged into the garbage to find things of use or things to burn. Shoes, mostly women shoes could be often found and it was fun to burn them in the trash fires. Some shoes we burnt instantly and others we played some time with. I remember a pair of Stiletto heels a girl had worn in the dirt just for fun and then burnt on a stick. One day we decided to play shoe shop and collected every shoe from the garbage to have a nice collection to play with. The "shoe shop" ended in a bonfire of about one hundred pairs.

Do you remember what kind of shoe you burnt with your friends?
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

I love it when shoes are burned in ovens. Whenever I saw a stove, I tried to see if there were any old shoes ready to be burned nearby. The sight of shoes next to a stove or a boiler excites me and the fact that they are waiting to be burned. When they are put into the oven, you can hear the frying and the noise of the shoes and the smoke escaping into the chimney. After all, only the steel spines of shoes and heel pins remain in the ash.
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

Fluxade wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 2:09 pm this happened mid to end sixties during my childhood here in a German suburb. Til end of war our houses had been surrounded by enormous clay pits. After the war the remains of the big city nearby had been discarded into that clay pits. Later they served as landfills for household and industrial garbage. In the early sixties the landfills has been closed but people continued to bring their garbage there and nobody cared about that. From time to time someone lit a fire to burn the garbage and we children often played with the fire. Nobody cared about us doing so and burning things was part of our play. We boys and girls digged into the garbage to find things of use or things to burn. Shoes, mostly women shoes could be often found and it was fun to burn them in the trash fires. Some shoes we burnt instantly and others we played some time with. I remember a pair of Stiletto heels a girl had worn in the dirt just for fun and then burnt on a stick. One day we decided to play shoe shop and collected every shoe from the garbage to have a nice collection to play with. The "shoe shop" ended in a bonfire of about one hundred pairs.

Do you remember what kind of shoe you burnt with your friends?
100 pairs is a lot. Do you remember how they were burned? Put them in one big pile and set them on fire? or put on one at a time, pair by pair?
Did you feel good then when you watched the fire consume shoes?
Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

We did it in one large pile and it was hell of a fire. I remember one neighbour cam along and had thrown his trash bags in. Every time someone lit a fire people came and trow their garbage in. The only one who complained about our pyro passion was my mother because she had to wash the fume from my cloths.
It was fun and regrett the same time to see all the shoes twisting and hissing in the hot fire. We tossed some old cables in as well to burn the insulation away just to make money out of the copper. I wonder if one off the other children developed a pyro fetish. Fire was nearly everywhere.
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

Fluxade wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:51 am We did it in one large pile and it was hell of a fire. I remember one neighbour cam along and had thrown his trash bags in. Every time someone lit a fire people came and trow their garbage in. The only one who complained about our pyro passion was my mother because she had to wash the fume from my cloths.
It was fun and regrett the same time to see all the shoes twisting and hissing in the hot fire. We tossed some old cables in as well to burn the insulation away just to make money out of the copper. I wonder if one off the other children developed a pyro fetish. Fire was nearly everywhere.
We have developed a fetish with fire, focused on shoes, especially women's shoes, because they burn in a very characteristic and specific way, as if calling for help and dying in a fiery embrace. Looking through videos on YouTube, there are many fetishists who love burning bras and sexy clothing reserved for young sexy women, such as tight latex clothes, leggings and jackets of this type. Personally, I also like to watch this type of combustion. These unfortunate clothes and sexy underwear and leather high heels disappear in flames, melt, fry, shrink... such a sight must have an impact on a child. Most often, it is associated with emotions that are focused on sexual experiences. Do you remember at what age you started masturbating against this background? Do you remember that first time?