Advice for a confused Shoe-lover

Feel free to discuss anything in here. Moderators, please move off topic posts to here. Spam is not welcome here though.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, ambershotheels

minni

Re: Advice for a confused Shoe-lover

Post by minni »

welcome to the forum! :D
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22322 PHOTOS - Wet & Messy Memories
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/3240 Abused Shoes movies - FREE previews
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/2090 High Heels movies - NEW VIDEOS
Tempic

Post by Tempic »

Personally the reason why shoe abuse turns me on is because the whole idea of a woman using up and consuming things turns me on. Not in the sense of consuming food, I mean, that's mildly sensual, but food is meant to be eaten, and not really personal, it's when a woman uses up her personal things and discards them what gets me excited.

It's not just shoes for me, it's all of a woman#s possessions that were simply used to death by her, a girl taking her old car to the junkyard also turns me on, or a girl throwing away some old furniture she owned. Seeing her destroy things that outwardly have a sense of permanence just makes me want her so much, that casual cruelty, that mercurial power, that instant in which an object goes from a possession to something that deserves neither respect nor second thought is just the sexiest a woman ever gets as far as I'm concerned.

I love seeing it in shoes because the abuse is constant. Every day, every time they are worn they are stomped on, slowly broken down, and eventually they become trash.

What really turns me on is when women begin to realize this, when they gain an awareness of the non-permanence of their possessions and get to thinking that the only way to not despair over the destruction of all their things is to start enjoying it. When you have a woman like that everything she does becomes sexy as hell. Knowing that anything she owns could at any moment be demolished by her moods is just too hot to bear...
Erinh

Post by Erinh »

sophie_loves_shoes wrote:I was exactly the same as you Erinh, but a friend put me on this site, and whilst ill admit I was very very cautious at first, I find the thrill of messing your best shoes exilerating! I find it sexy to mess my heels clean them up and wear them out again and know ur the only person that knows these heels have been messed.
AND, I dont want to scare you but after you mess them, the next step is abusing them, I started with a cheap old pair amd didnt understand the idea, but again after a friend persisted I cut up a pair of my shoes that were expensive and near new. I felt SO naughty my heart raced for hours, and whilst yes after my heart slowed down I was deverstated my heels were ruined, as a shoe lover I went and bought myself a new pair. I often mess and cut up my new heels now, 1 for the rush, But 2, for the reason to buy new pairs.

Would love to chat
Soph xx
Wow ok! So your friend got you into it? My friend did introduce me to this site but actually more as a joke than a suggestion, she knows I love shoes and thought I would get a kick out of it I guess.

So you think its totally different when messing up shoes you really love / are expensive than cheap shoes? Hmm..well I'm pretty scared about actually getting my favorites messy. Because a lot are in the $500-1000 range and my absolute favs more than that :( But on the other hand I am only going to do this once if anything, because im curious. So I want the "full experience."

Oh and thanks a lot for all the replies, this seems like a really friendly and open forum! :) I'm sorry that I probably won't be that active on here because I'm pretty busy, but I'll try to post a bit here and there!
Tempic

Post by Tempic »

Do you have any old pairs that are on their way out anyways? They don't have to be heels either. You don't have to start destroying shoes with your most treasured expensive pair.

Although you do need to realize that your most favorite shoes are destined for the trash heap one day, no matter what you do. One day they will be garbage, even if you kept them pristine to the end of your life, so you should enjoy them while you can. :D
Erinh

Post by Erinh »

Tempic wrote:Do you have any old pairs that are on their way out anyways? They don't have to be heels either. You don't have to start destroying shoes with your most treasured expensive pair.

Although you do need to realize that your most favorite shoes are destined for the trash heap one day, no matter what you do. One day they will be garbage, even if you kept them pristine to the end of your life, so you should enjoy them while you can. :D
Oh I totally agree with you, but the difference is Im not quite convinced that "enjoying" my shoes means messing them up and/or ruining them! I enjoy wearing my shoes a lot, so its not like they are sitting in the closet never to be used.

Well the thing is I'm not aiming to "start destroying shoes", haha. I'm curious about the messy part of this site and maybe, MAYBE the abuse side, but I'm more looking to see what it's like one time than start doing this frequently. So I kind of want the full experience, which seems to mean that I'll need to do it with really nice shoes. So basically, if I'm only going to do this once in my entire life, what kind of shoe should I use and what should I do?
Tempic

Post by Tempic »

Pick a pair that you know is nearing the end of its lifespan, and just start wearing them without regard. Sooner or later you'll come across a situation where you'd have to go out of your way to avoid damaging your shoes... and then... just don't. If you find yourself enjoying that you'll know where to go from there.
sophie_loves_shoes

Post by sophie_loves_shoes »

Its as adictive as buying the shoes, trust me!

How about you post pictures of your shoes. Post your 5 favourite shoes and let the forum deceide which ones u mess, and then potentially abuse. Then you dont have to deceide which pair....

Soph xx