HIGH HEELS FROM MY WIFE

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

lady Ashton

Re: HIGH HEELS FROM MY WIFE

Post by lady Ashton »

Nice doses she know what you are do with her heels but the pics Fantastic!
4Boot

Post by 4Boot »

Great !!
Heel60

Post by Heel60 »

COOKLONG 6 _11__0001.jpg
COOKLONG 6 _8__0001.jpg
COOKFINISH16 _4__0001.jpg
My wife had her high heels already thrown into the fireplace but it had too many people in the forest so we could not burn their high heels
Heel60

Post by Heel60 »

cook19 _4__0001.jpg
cook15 002 _2__0001.jpg
cook15 002 _1__0001.jpg
Trashy

Post by Trashy »

]My wife had her high heels already thrown into the fireplace but it had too many people in the forest so we could not burn their high heels[/quote]

Aww maybe next time. Both pairs are cute....oops the black ones were cute :twisted:
I'm Trashed
NiceShoes

Post by NiceShoes »

does ur wife know about u abusing her sexy shoes? if she does, what does she think about it?
The messier the better!!
http://clips4sale.com/store/31043
Heel60

Post by Heel60 »

NiceShoes wrote:does ur wife know about u abusing her sexy shoes? if she does, what does she think about it?
yes this is my wife on the picture as she tosses her high heels in the fireplace :roll: and yes she knew I wanted to burn their high heels :twisted: but then she was glad that there was too much people in the forest and we have not burned their high heels :evil: