Wet And Muddy Louboutin Boots

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Wetshoe
Site Admin

Re: Wet And Muddy Louboutin Boots

Post by Wetshoe »

nice!
bmw-rider

Post by bmw-rider »

Yes, that is so awesome! Thank You for the pics!
Cammile

Post by Cammile »

wadeboot wrote:Dear Cammile- love so much your beautiful photos with these sexy boots in water and mud :D :D :D And love them much more to hear your nice boots were WET inside ! :D :D :D Could you tell me, how much were these boots leaking and how did it feel to wear back side zipper boots- did the water seep in them quickly or slowly? Once again, thanks a lot for such a nice photos-any photos please? More wet boots photos, I adore you getting them WET! :D :D :D
Hello Wadeboot. These boots are wonderful, the zipper works very good but did not keep all of the water out. While filming I had to stand in the puddle for a bit while the camera was being moved for the next shot. It was at that time I noticed the water was filtering in and started to fill the toes of my boots with water.
Still at this time they are in for repair. When they are picked up we might do another Vidiset with them.
Sorry for the late reply. :oops:
Cammile

Post by Cammile »

Wetshoe wrote:Nice to see this post come back again on it's three year anniversary. Great to see Louboutins abused like that. Great work Cammile, and happy holidays all. If you happen to be in LA or Vegas any time soon, let me know because I am here.
Tried to get in touch... :D
Do you have a better way for us to reach you next time you are near? We had such a nice time at the last visit. :D
Cammile

Re:

Post by Cammile »

4Boot wrote:Absolutly great !
Poor boots ! I like it 8)
Are they still in a good shape ? or some failures start to appear ?? :twisted:
When this shoot was done it caused some good damage. to save them we had to get them in for repair... I think I might have some photos here somewhere..
Attachments
L5.jpg
L4.jpg
L3.jpg
L2.jpg
L1.jpg
Cammile

Post by Cammile »

bremserin wrote::mrgreen: a great car...aaaand great loub´s! and: a great camille, of course!
Thanks Bremserin :D
rowerpl

Post by rowerpl »

Are there any of your shoes, boots for sale, what size are you and what country do you live?