UPDATE MAY 21st. Boots, flats, pumps & stilettos destroyed!

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

shoo-bay

UPDATE MAY 21st. Boots, flats, pumps & stilettos destroyed!

Post by shoo-bay »

Woohoo! I have just been presented with the opportunity of a lifetime. A couple of months ago, I told a good friend (female), about my crossdressing and shoe fetish, and she was totally supportive of it. She admitted to a minor shoe fetish herself, although it doesn't appear to be a deeply sexual thing like it is for me. I think many girls who love shoes assume that means they have a shoe fetish. Anyway, she has the most stunning collection of heels of anyone I know. Sadly she has tiny feet, so I'll certainly never be able to wear any of them!

I saw her a few days ago and she asked if I'd be willing to drop into her place every few days for the next 8 weeks while she is overseas. Of course you all know what the first think I though of was!! So I said yes! She jokingly commented about not wearing her shoes while she was away and I told her they wouldn't fit me. That led to a conversation about what heels I had and what I liked. The next thing I know is that I am confessing to her about the abuse side of the hobby. She was initially a bit confused as she thought that sounded a bit anti-women and so I did my best to explain it. I really thought I'd blown my opportunity and that she'd think I was just another creep.

When she realized it was a massive turn on for me and that it was because I found shoes - especially sexy, expensive ones - incredibly sexy, she started to get a bit risqué; far more than she ever has with me. She teased me a bit about leaving me and her shoes alone and that unless I was willing to buy her a whole new wardrobe of heels, they better all be intact when she got back. I replied half joking and half seriously that if I wrecked any, I'd replace them with her choice of new shoes to replace them. She jumped at the chance and said she'd be more than happy to have any pair replaced with a brand new pair, but it would get expensive for me if I was serious (which initially she didn't think I was).

All of a sudden, I started to realize that my joking about destroying some of her shoes could be a reality, so I said I'd seriously replace any damaged pair with a brand new pair as long as she was ok with it. The end result of the conversation is that she is willing for me to do whatever I like to any of her shoes as long as I pay to replace them. I've seen her in some expensive looking shoes so I may go bankrupt doing this, but if you're going to lose all your money, it may as well be like this!!

So the bottom line is...this coming Friday afternoon, I get the keys to her house for 2 months. She doesn't mind if I use her place to get dressed en femme to head out in girly mode and more importantly, she is open to me doing ANYTHING with her shoes. I asked her if any were off limits, and she said as long as I live up to my end of the deal, she's more than happy to end up with a wardrobe full of brand new shoes.

Pics of her collection will come. I can't believe how excited I am about this Friday night! Wow!!
Last edited by shoo-bay on Sun May 22, 2016 8:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
erv2u

Re: Abuse entire collection of heels! Opportunity of a lifet

Post by erv2u »

That sounds exciting. Keep us posted. It could be an expensive time for you.
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

Very erotic. Can't wait to see the pics of her collection.
Bypasser

Post by Bypasser »

Please start abusing those shoes starting from the outside before you go into the inside of the shoes.

I absolutely love to see the external smooth surface of a pair of shoes getting destroyed before the insoles of a shoes :twisted:

Would be absolutely grateful if you can make my dream shoe abuse come true
NiceShoes

Post by NiceShoes »

That's a woman for u there, of course free brand new shoes for free and then she'll do it but not jus for fun!
Anyways that's awesome can't wait to c this!
The messier the better!!
http://clips4sale.com/store/31043
missnoname

Post by missnoname »

Sounds promising :twisted:
heelburner1(o.cal)

Post by heelburner1(o.cal) »

hi
wonderful story.
cant wait to see how you destroy her sexy expensive shoes.!!
Thank you for the following photos.
heelburner1