My shoes

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Wet and messy france

My shoes

Post by Wet and messy france »

https://plus.google.com/photos/10299987 ... 9384140865

ce sont mes paires que je porte habituellement mais si il faut les mouiller ou les salir ça ne me fais pas peur de les ruiner.à vous de me dire.

these are my peers that I usually wear but if you have to wet or dirty it does not scare me to ruin.you tell me how.
Bobdany2014

Re: My shoes

Post by Bobdany2014 »

Je serais ravi de voir ces sandales roses et blanches en ruine dans la boue ou de gâchis
Wet and messy france

je suis désolée je déteste la boue je peut les salir avec de la nourriture si vous voulez à vous de me dire avec quoi
cw147

Post by cw147 »

I would love to see any of them get wet or dirty. My favourites are the white sandals or any of the ankle boots.
Wet and messy france

dites moi celle qui vous ferait plaisir et comme vous voulez les salir et avec quoi ou les mouiller
franky

Post by franky »

Nice shoes and boots!

You should try to put some grapes in the ankle boots and let her wearing them... :-)
You can end in the shower so she can clean the grapes out of the boots.
Wet and messy france

If you want i Can take a personal vidéo for 5€ and i Can take if you want in my ankle boots (grappe, wine, eggs, oïl....)