Müll-Tag Erlebnis

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

highheels lover

Re: Müll-Tag Erlebnis

Post by highheels lover »

BOY I WISH I COULD HAVE THESE SHOES ALL THREE PRS...
highheels lover

Post by highheels lover »

BOY I WISH I COULD HAVE THESE SHOES ALL THREE PRS...
Sarman08

Post by Sarman08 »

milaham wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:47 am Hallo zusammen,
Ab und zu lese ich hier ganz gern eure Beiträge im Forum. Heute hatte ich ein nettes Erlebnis... Hätte ich nie gedacht...
Also - Morgen ist Müll-Tag und die Mülltonnen müssen zur Straße gebracht werden. Wir sind hier eine kleine Ansammlung von Einzelhäusern (6 Stück) und ich war mal wieder der Letzte, der seine Tonne zur Straße zog. Vor mir hatte unsere Nachbarin ihre Tonne an die Straße gestellt. Das hatte ich noch gesehen und daraufhin machte ich mich auf den Weg mit meiner Tonne. Als ich auf Höhe ihrer Haustür war, kam sie wieder raus und hatte ein Paar lange blaue Wildleder Overknee Stiefel transfers Caen in der Hand. Kurze Begrüßung und ich meinte wo sie denn hin wolle mit den Stiefeln in der Hand. Da sagte sie zu mir, die hatte sie vergessen in die Mülltonne zu werfen. Ohhhhhh, stotter... Aber die sehen doch noch gut aus meinte ich.... Nein, sie meinte die zieht sie nicht mehr an und deshalb entsorgt sie die Stiefel.
Hammer, da macht sie die Klappe auf und schmeißt die Stiefel da einfach rein :-( Sie meinte sie wird ihren Schuhschrank aufräumen und sich von hohen Absätzen verabschieden da sie irgendwas am Sprunggelenk hat...
Na dann sind wir zusammen zurückgegangen und als sie in ihrem Haus war bin ich noch mal zurück zur Mülltonne gegangen und habe ein Foto gemacht. Es stand Geox 39 drunter und ich vermute der Absatz war so ca. 10cm.
Schade um die schönen Stiefel. Sah immer aufregend aus wenn sie diese trug und in ihren kleinen Wagen einstieg :-)
Ich muss wohl in Zukunft mal ihre Tonne beobachten ;-)
Halo, danke!!
rowerpl

Post by rowerpl »

Is there any update on white heels you repaired?
Did she through out other shoes since last time?
milaham

Post by milaham »

News . Yesterday evening I saw the neigbour Lady in front of the trash bin with some shoes in her hands. So this morning nobody is around because I have a day off today and I checked her trash bin. Her nice Puma Sergio Rossie Sneakers I found in the trash bin. I liked them when she was wearing them at home. So they were more or less her home shoes. The other pairs are a black Paul Green ankle boots and a black stiletto evening shoe with a scratched or stucked heel. I have kept the Sneaker heels shoes. Have anybody seen such a styl or do anybody know if they are comfotable?
Attachments
Puma1small.jpg
Puma2small.jpg

Post by 001 »

Any chance of some photographs or videos of those pretty pumps in the garbage trucks jaws getting reduced to a pulp by its mechanism. That would be so sexy to watch as they are utterly squashed.
milaham

Post by milaham »

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018 -
Just a short Story I would like to tell you if yoi interested...
We had a small New Year Party in the neighborhood and with some friends. Short before 00:00 ours we all went out of our houses for drink and some fire works. What a surprise, the nice lady from the neighbor house was also there with two beautiful Girl friends. She wore a red Dress and red slings... Due to all the fire works outside she told her Girl friend the bring her leather boots outside. The Girl friend did it and she changeg the red slings to black boots. But she left the red shoes outside together with the fire works rubbish. The other neigbor lady said to she shall not Forget her shoes. But she said they are old ugly and abused. She will clean up tomorow. Today the heels are still there and a Young Boy who was looking for unused fireworks foud the shoes and tried them on. He couldn't stand in them and put them back. Crazy. I wish I could took a Picture. So I did a Picture right now. They are made by Jimmy Choo size 39,5.
Attachments
New Year 2018.JPG