Helping friend move

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Brokenheel

Helping friend move

Post by Brokenheel »

I was helping a friend move today. When we got to the stuff packed in the bedroom my friend hadn't packed her closet yet. I asked what to do with her clothes and shoes she said had had to go through the clothes to see what to keep and what to donate. She said she already packed up the shoes she was keeping and was going to throw away the remaining pairs in her closet. I found the heels she wore as a bridesmaid in her sisters wedding in the closet and since they were getting tossed I helped myself. Her sister had wedding pictures taken on a farm and all of the brides maids wore their heels in hay stacks, through n apple orchard, and down a stone path. These shoes are trashed! I'm not sure if she has worn them since the wedding but they are grass stained, the heels are stripped, the platform on one of the shoes is starting to come off, and the toes are scuffed. She wore them the entire wedding but I was unable to get my hands on them that night. She had big feet size 11s. I look forward to wrecking them. I also grabbed a pair of her nylons. Pictures will follow.
erv2u

Re: Helping friend move

Post by erv2u »

Thanks for sharing. Grab all the shoes remaining in the closet and happy wrecking. Share the pictures.
JerrySmith

Post by JerrySmith »

Can't wait to see the pictures of them getting wrecked.
You should grab all the shoes that she is throwing away and wreck them all
Brokenheel

Post by Brokenheel »

I won't be heading over there for at least a few days so they will probably be gone. There is always the future. Here are the pics of her heels.
Attachments
20170904_133907.jpg
20170904_133834.jpg
20170904_133822.jpg
20170904_133808.jpg
20170904_133754.jpg
20170904_133749.jpg
20170904_133734.jpg
20170904_133720.jpg
Brokenheel

Post by Brokenheel »

I have never been able to fit into a high heel but my friends feet are so big (11 womens) that I could fit into her heels by just mashing down the back. I decided to say hi to my Aunts stinky heels :twisted: . I tried to break the heels off of the silver stilettos after but it's harder than it looks. Might have to use the car. Hopefully I can get some more of her shoes in the future.
Attachments
20170906_164017.jpg
20170906_164148.jpg
20170906_164430.jpg
JerrySmith

Post by JerrySmith »

Have your friends silver bridesmaid shows been abused yet.
Can't wait to see the pictures
highheels lover

Post by highheels lover »

qIt,s CALLED QUIT WASTING SHOES .AND POLLUTING OUR LAND FILLS WITH THIS CRAP THAT DOES NOT BREAK DOWN...SEND UNWANTED SHOES TO ME ......