Muddy jodhpurs

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

owlman

Muddy jodhpurs

Post by owlman »

A couple of years ago we were doing up the garden, this involved demolishing an old shed, about this time the wife was going through a muddy boots phase, one day she suggested that rather than go out and look for a decent mud patch, and hope she could play in it without strangers turning up, it would be good if she had her own private mud pit.
I tore up a section of the shed floor and dug down a couple of feet and then hit clay, perfect, I filled the hole with water, then threw some of the soil back in, instant mud pit, if she wanted thicker mud, add more soil, sloppier mud, add more water. The most attractive thing about this was that she could play undisturbed, even our neighbours had no idea what was happening inside the shed.
One evening after sitting around the fire pit having a few drinks she decided to go play in the mud, so, it was on with the jodhpurs and a pair of boots and into the shed, I was taking a few pictures.{EDITED}
anyway here's a few pictures from then and another shoot for you all to enjoy.
owlman

Muddy jodhpurs

Post by owlman »

here's a few more
josephine

Re: Muddy jodhpurs

Post by josephine »

Please do not post images or text regarding body fluids in these forums. I have edited the post.

Josephine.
'It doesn't matter what you are wearing-If you have good shoes and a good bag, you'll look right.'

Tamara Yeardye-President of Jimmy Choo.