Good girl perfume advert

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

josephine

Good girl perfume advert

Post by josephine »

Not only do you get a stiletto full of perfume, the Actress in the advert enjoys a puddle splash. 8)

behind the scenes:
1:15 is a very good highlight!
but watch from the beginning to build the tension....

Josephine.x
'It doesn't matter what you are wearing-If you have good shoes and a good bag, you'll look right.'

Tamara Yeardye-President of Jimmy Choo.
rigilover

Re: Good girl perfume advert

Post by rigilover »

Beautiful lady
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Wet Heels in Perfume Advertisement

Post by Wetshoe »

mainstream
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Nice find!
MuddyHeelsLover

Post by MuddyHeelsLover »

Not too sure if this happened a while ago but I personally just saw this commercial for the first time airing on tv and there’s a couple other clips in there that aren’t in the behind the scenes video. Very hot to see on tv!
smormardko

Post by smormardko »

I remember this ad. She's just brilliant. In addition, the actress is just a beauty. I also remember these perfumes; they were not bad. However, the advertisement was definitely better than the perfume itself. What to do? Not everyone manages to create excellent fragrances that would appeal to millions. It is very difficult for me to find really good perfumes. I am capricious in this regard. However, I am happy that I can order samples from decantx.com before ordering a full-size bottle. So I could easily test the perfume and choose the right ones.
Last edited by smormardko on Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.