Wow!

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

josephine

Wow!

Post by josephine »

This is slightly off topic but on the topic of wet and messy and abusing shoes.

Was just looking at the youtube page and since it opened in 2009 i have had to date...2.8 million views!

I never would have guessed when Mc dared me to take that first walk that my short little moments of naughtyness would be viewed that many times. :mrgreen:

Will have to plan something for when it rolls over to 3 million :twisted:

Josephine.x
'It doesn't matter what you are wearing-If you have good shoes and a good bag, you'll look right.'

Tamara Yeardye-President of Jimmy Choo.
cw147

Re: Wow!

Post by cw147 »

I remember watching your Youtube videos back when I first got broadband internet, good memories.
I would have never expected millions of views back then.
Johnny

Post by Johnny »

I'm so proud of you! Give my best to MC as well.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

I may have to view your Youtube 200k times just to see what happens to your shoes at 3mil :)
josephine

Post by josephine »

Maybe we should start a crowd fund page let all the members here donate and use the total to purchase some designer heels for the key players here to abuse and post as a free set😘

Josephine.
'It doesn't matter what you are wearing-If you have good shoes and a good bag, you'll look right.'

Cammile

Post by Cammile »

Excellent Josephine! I was personally responsible for 2000 of those 2.8 million views. Always great videos. :)
josephine

Post by josephine »

Ar thank you.

You yourself must have an amazing hit count!

You have received some pretty shoes in the last few months.

Looking forward to when the video you shot that has you fall in the mud filled paddling pool comes to download.

Josephine. X