New Gianmarco Lorenzi Pumps Stressed Beyond Belief

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

pumpjob

New Gianmarco Lorenzi Pumps Stressed Beyond Belief

Post by pumpjob »

I just got the most delicious little (size 35.5) Gianmarco Lorenzi brown pumps on ebay.
Here they are in their virgin condition, which will soon change. :twisted:
ImageImage

I like to give my pumps special preparation for their future life of hard abuse. This makes them more soft and flexible.

First I soak them well in hot water to soften them up:
ImageImage

Next I pry the cardboard insoles out of the long pointy toes. Pliers help.

Here's a picture with the cardboard insole pulled out of the long pointy toe ready to be cut off:

Here are both pumps with the cardboard insoles removed:

Now it gets tricky. I pry the rubber protective strips out of the leather soles and
carefully shave the soles down to a fraction of their original thickness with a sharp utility knife:

Here they are ready for action:
ImageImage
Last edited by pumpjob on Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
pumpjob

Post by pumpjob »

I have been trying to jam my big ugly size 41 feet into these poor delicate little size 35.5 pumps.

After much soaking, squeezing and lubricating, I have been able to force fit my left foot (my smallest foot) into the left pump.

It wasn't exactly a comfy fit, but it went in!! :shock:

Take a look at the poor little sucker struggling under my 220 lb weight :twisted:

ImageImage
ImageImage
pumpjob

Post by pumpjob »

After more soaking and stretching, I have been able to force both pump s to fit, so now I can wear and abuse them together.

I must admit that these poor little pumps do look quite stressed when they are carrying me around. They haven't ripped a bit,
but stretched a lot. One of the backs is getting quite downtrodden.

These have got to be the toughest little pumps I have ever had.
Imagine squeezing the size 41 feet of a 220 lb man into poor little size 35.5 pumps, and then kicking the sh*t out of them!
They actually look quite normal after the abuse is over.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
xin.dian720

Re: New Gianmarco Lorenzi Pumps Stressed Beyond Belief

Post by xin.dian720 »

Where is this strong little beauty going now?
Paulojean

Post by Paulojean »

Sympa.. la suite...
Au feu....
xin.dian720

Post by xin.dian720 »

Is there a link, please?