My first trial destroying heels

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

lovelyspring

My first trial destroying heels

Post by lovelyspring »

On my way wearing high heels wandering on the bridge and woods, I have decided to do something that i never done before: abusing heels! I went to the place where I left a white heel ( now become yellowish due to exposure to the sunlight) over there for at least 3 months, tear it and destroying it using my silver heels ( and hands, of course). Hope you like it, and comment your thinkings and more ideas. Your comment drives me to do more things like this!
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
lovelyspring

Re: My first trial destroying heels

Post by lovelyspring »

Now that it comes to the end of the life of this heel, I decided to put it under a tree, how good will it be if the high heels can become the nutrients of the tree and eventually grows more high heels instead of fruits!
11.jpg
12.jpg
14.jpg
16.jpg
17.jpg
19.jpg
20.jpg
23.jpg
24.jpg
25.jpg
shoo-bay

Post by shoo-bay »

Awesome stuff! Thanks for sharing the pics
vincci2

Post by vincci2 »

Nice work, suggestion to stomp those heels even further for easy decomposition
rzseven7

Post by rzseven7 »

Awesome
lovelyspring

Post by lovelyspring »

This is its original version (before thrown and abused), you can see how sexy it is. This is a new pair which i bought after the old pair was thrown. You can see if the old pair wasn't worn, I wouldn't ever throw it away.
14.jpg
3.jpg
5.jpg
8.jpg
12.jpg