Abandon a pair of heel that is too large for my feet

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

lovelyspring

Abandon a pair of heel that is too large for my feet

Post by lovelyspring »

This pair of silver heels troubles me as it is a bit large than my feet size, although the size I bought was right. It slips out from my feet often everytime I wear it. Now, I decided to throw it away, but not in ordinary way: throwing into dustbin or donate to others.
I'm gonna throw it near a construction area, where I always hanged out at night, alone, as the bunch of rubbish are seldom cleared up, due to the construction area was abandoned long time ago, with tall grasses everywhere. I wanna see what will happen to this pair of heels after a month, get wet? messy? been stolen (taken) by other people? I enjoyed wearing heels and walk around here, listening to the clicking of high heels, with female attire. It gets really exciting when there are some gangs or motors coming here occassionally, and I have to hide from them, we don't know what will them do to me, seeing a young lady wearing like this, alone at the abandoned area. But now, I don't give a damn. I caught up when two motors this time, and they whistled at me over the other side of the road. I no longer hide myself from them, but just turned my head and walked away from them, although I was really scare that they will chase me. Luckily they didn't, just went off after seeing me ignoring them.
By the way, if you don't mind, I am male who love crossdressing, hope it didn't freak you out. Lucky for me, my wife seems to be okay with it.
Attachments
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg
lovelyspring

Re: Abandon a pair of heel that is too large for my feet

Post by lovelyspring »

Where it ends it's journey serving its master.
Attachments
18.jpg
17.jpg
16.jpg
Holleyroadster

Post by Holleyroadster »

What size are they
lovelyspring

Post by lovelyspring »

Holleyroadster