Naughty Heels Material

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Re: Naughty Heels Material

Post by Damagedheels.com(hhds) »

Thought I'd do my bit in helping keep people occupied for a while,I posted a clip that was destined for our Patreon page on Youtube! enjoy and stay safe :)
Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Another old clip added to our YT channel today,enjoy :)
Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Old clip added to our YT channel,please help us grow by subbing and liking, thanks :)
Damagedheels.com(hhds)

couple more cleaning heel clips in HD for you to enjoy :)

These red shoes are pretty beat up and have been chosen because the colour of another shoe has 'bled over' to the red heels,me thinks they wont be long for this world :evil:

These black heels have had some harse treatment,as you can see the colour has started to come off from the heels, again I think this will be another pair of heels that wont be around for long :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Another Old clip of English Rose stomping in a muddy ditch with her thigh hogh boots,please dont forget to like,sub and comment, enjoy :)