Le prix des bottes!

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

lady Ashton

Le prix des bottes!

Post by lady Ashton »

Hi! I haven't been online for a few years now and I have to say thank you! you guys still exist while other forums are all dead! I don't know but I miss a clip that was circulating on the internet years ago! His name was le prix des bottes and I was mine from the French Post! Does anyone know the clip or does anyone know where I can find it! Many thanks to all of you!
Brokenheel

Re: Le prix des bottes!

Post by Brokenheel »

Glad you are back on Lady Ashton and looking forward to some posts. I have kept up with your youtube channel and I love watching you kill your shoes and boots! You used to have a picture set on Flickr when you said your Tamaris boots smelled after wearing them and then had a later photo set where you burned the "sticky" boots.
Could you report that please?
4Boot

Post by 4Boot »

lady Ashton wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:25 am Hi! I haven't been online for a few years now and I have to say thank you! you guys still exist while other forums are all dead! I don't know but I miss a clip that was circulating on the internet years ago! His name was le prix des bottes and I was mine from the French Post! Does anyone know the clip or does anyone know where I can find it! Many thanks to all of you!
Hello Lady,
I remember this video.. That was funny. Was it for the belgian post ?
lady Ashton

Post by lady Ashton »

I don't no. But I. Mean for the French Post!
piponimbo

Post by piponimbo »

this one?
Attachments
3.JPG
2.JPG
1.JPG
piponimbo

Post by piponimbo »

this one?
Attachments
3.JPG
2.JPG
1.JPG
Mr.Badguy

Post by Mr.Badguy »

This was a Zappos Shoe Commercial. I also remember it. I was surprised when they showed it on TV. In short, a customer is calling a Zappos customer service line and asking what type of boots they have. The woman explains they have all types from high boots, to ankle boots...and with that, she cuts the boot at the ankle, and hands it back to the woman she took it off of.