Breaking the heels off. Zara and Aldo.

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

shoo-bay

Re: Breaking the heels off. Zara and Aldo.

Post by shoo-bay »

Love those LK Bennett’s. Looking forward to their demise!!
Chocolaterain

Post by Chocolaterain »

shoo-bay wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:34 am Love those LK Bennett’s. Looking forward to their demise!!
Thank you Shoo. What do you think will be a good way to end them?

Who would want to see these without the heel?
DSC_0679.jpg
shoo-bay

Post by shoo-bay »

Arturo (Italyanstyle) had some very creative ways of destroying LK Bennett heels. Smashing with hammers or Axes, running over with a car, cutting with a knife or scissors, stomping on with other shoes, ripping apart with bare hands, etc. Maybe try some of these methods or get creative with something else.
Those black patent pumps are lovely...whorls live to see those totally destroyed too! It’s SO much fun destroying such sexy shoes!
shoo-bay

Post by shoo-bay »

What brand are the black pumps? Who is wearing them in the pic?
mossimo13

Post by mossimo13 »

I want to see them without a heel
Chocolaterain

Post by Chocolaterain »

shoo-bay wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:27 pm Arturo (Italyanstyle) had some very creative ways of destroying LK Bennett heels. Smashing with hammers or Axes, running over with a car, cutting with a knife or scissors, stomping on with other shoes, ripping apart with bare hands, etc. Maybe try some of these methods or get creative with something else.
Those black patent pumps are lovely...whorls live to see those totally destroyed too! It’s SO much fun destroying such sexy shoes!

I know he has, i've seen many of the posts, and that's why i'd like to come up with something different :wink:
shoo-bay wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:29 pm What brand are the black pumps? Who is wearing them in the pic?
Those are Zara from around 2012 AW collection. Easy to find because they're unconfortable as hell :lol:
In some of the pictures it is me wearing some of them. I know not many would like that, but I follow my "own style" of posts and I think that without giving too much away, it can still seem very sexy.
I can also post pictures of the shoes as they are no problem. Depends on what I have in mind in that moment or if I like the request, just write them down.

Cheers :D
mossimo13

Post by mossimo13 »

Chocolaterain wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:42 am
shoo-bay wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:27 pm Arturo (Italyanstyle) had some very creative ways of destroying LK Bennett heels. Smashing with hammers or Axes, running over with a car, cutting with a knife or scissors, stomping on with other shoes, ripping apart with bare hands, etc. Maybe try some of these methods or get creative with something else.

I know he has, i've seen many of the posts, and that's why i'd like to come up with something different :wink:
shoo-bay wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:29 pm What brand are the black pumps? Who is wearing them in the pic?
Those are Zara from around 2012 AW collection. Easy to find because they're unconfortable as hell :lol:
In some of the pictures it is me wearing some of them. I know not many would like that, but I follow my "own style" of posts and I think that without giving too much away, it can still seem very sexy.
I can also post pictures of the shoes as they are no problem. Depends on what I have in mind in that moment or if I like the request, just write them down.

Cheers :D
What size are you?