Breaking the heels off. Zara and Aldo.

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

shoo-bay

Re: Breaking the heels off. Zara and Aldo.

Post by shoo-bay »

Great stuff. I have no objections to it being you in the pic by any means. You are doing a great job of reviving this forum a little, and hopefully it will continue!
Chocolaterain

Post by Chocolaterain »

shoo-bay wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:49 am Great stuff. I have no objections to it being you in the pic by any means. You are doing a great job of reviving this forum a little, and hopefully it will continue!
Oh thank you Shoo, for the nice words.
I'm really enjoying sharing this at the moment, and if i had a bit more of "disposable income" I would do nicer shoes for sure! But anyways we work with what we have :roll:
mossimo13

Post by mossimo13 »

Chocolaterain wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:56 am
shoo-bay wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:49 am Great stuff. I have no objections to it being you in the pic by any means. You are doing a great job of reviving this forum a little, and hopefully it will continue!
Oh thank you Shoo, for the nice words.
I'm really enjoying sharing this at the moment, and if i had a bit more of "disposable income" I would do nicer shoes for sure! But anyways we work with what we have :roll:
I'm enjoying it
mossimo13

Post by mossimo13 »

On thing that'd be cool would be to take the heel off one shoe and put it on another shoe like put putting the zara heel on the aldo shoe
davestratford1

Post by davestratford1 »

What brand are the grey heels? I want a pair. I love getting suede dirty and wet.
davestratford1

Post by davestratford1 »

Ah clue is in the title. Doh!
Chocolaterain

Post by Chocolaterain »

This is how the LKB look after the trip. Very good indeed.
I may have to find a harsher terrain for them.
DSC_0026.jpg
DSC_0018.jpg
DSC_0015.jpg