fetishism = illness??? (opinion poll)

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

anothershoeburner

Post by anothershoeburner »

...Don't feel so bad everyone. I have been burning (& now video taping) womens shoes in solitude for 30+ years! 'Found this & other sites by accident & while curious.

I see myself (as do others) as totally functional and respectable and can assign no blame to my upbringing for what I was apparently created with. We just are who we are.

Truly, the Mudcoles, Badgirls, and other Torchers demonstrate a great deal of courage for which I'm extremely grateful. Rather than confess - we can now profess. Just keep it safe.
Shoe Torcher

Post by Shoe Torcher »

anothershoeburner wrote:...Don't feel so bad everyone. I have been burning (& now video taping) womens shoes in solitude for 30+ years! 'Found this & other sites by accident & while curious.

I see myself (as do others) as totally functional and respectable and can assign no blame to my upbringing for what I was apparently created with. We just are who we are.

Truly, the Mudcoles, Badgirls, and other Torchers demonstrate a great deal of courage for which I'm extremely grateful. Rather than confess - we can now profess. Just keep it safe.

If you want to see alot of what I have burned, check out my yahoo groups. I have six as of now. Five for shoes and one for leather.

Yes, leather! I am not restricting myself to just shoes. If it is even made of leather, it is in danger of being devoured by my flame.

Cows are meant to be burned in one way or another. Whether it is in the form of a Porterhouse steak or a pair of leather boots, cows are fuel!!!

...well at least the dead ones anyway. I am not so cruel as to set fire to a LIVE cow. Although I did see a whole herd on fire in "Mars Attacks".
sollarie

fetishism = illness?

Post by sollarie »

Hi all. Long time lurker, first time poster.

I've taught a human sexual behavior course at a major Midwestern university in the States and have had to this question arise. First off, a fetish is usually understood as someone experiencing sexual arousal from some inanimate object like shoes or a single body part like legs. This in and of itself isn't typical sexual behavior, but by no means constitues a menal illness. People often bring a number of different ideas and objects into the realm of sexual play. It's when the fetish gets in the way of forming a meaningful human relationship or gets to the point that the person cannot become sexually arouses without it that problems can start to develop. After all, thinking that women's shoes are sexy is fine, but it does leave something to be desired when comparing it to the feelings that come with having a meaningful sexual relationship with another living breathing human being.

Take home message: There's nothing inherently wrong with a fetish, just don't lose focus on the fact that it's more fun to play games with a partner than by yourself!
Scuffy

Post by Scuffy »

I agree with you SkyZoo, that its better to play and abuse shoes than people.

I also agree with Professor Sollarie. A fetish is harmless. However, if something interfere with your life, then it is not a fetish.
Scuffy
Scuffy

Post by Scuffy »

Shoe Fetish FAQ

Table of Contents

1. What is a fetish?
2. What is a Shoe fetish?
3. Who has a shoe fetish?
4. Is it normal to have a shoe fetish?
5. Why do some people have shoe fetishes?
6. What kind of shoes do people with shoe fetishes like?
7. Do I have a shoe fetish?

What is a fetish?

A fetish is an intense interest or liking in something. This could be anything, an object, an event, a theory, an act. Most of the time fetishes has nothing to do with sexuality, but sometime it does. For example, someone who really love basketball is said to have a basketball fetish. It does not mean he/she gets sexually arouse by a basketball or by watching a basketball game, but that he/she really likes to watch or play basketball. But then again, maybe after a good game of basketball that person does get arouse. Now in this case, a fetish does imply some kind of sexuality.

Webster defines a fetish as "Any thing or activity to which one is irrationally devoted. [To make a fetish of sports.]" Basically an extreme liking of something. This could be basketball or shoes.

What is a Shoe fetish?

A shoe fetish is any intense liking of shoes. This may or may not be sexual. It can range anywhere from a simple fashion interest to an admiration of shoes to an constant desire to go shoe shopping to playing with shoes.

Generally, the fetish is usually focus on women shoes, by both women and men. However, a fetish for men shoes is not unheard of, by both men and women.

Who has a shoe fetish?

Just about anyone can have a shoe fetish. From my observation, 1 out of 4 or 5 women have shoe fetishes while 1 out of 10 men have shoe fetishes. This is not a scientific observation. No actually research has been done. It is just a casual observation.

Shoe fetishes occurs in every type and group of people. It does not matter what race, gender, religion, sexual preference, economic class, occupation, or social status the person is.

Is it normal to have a shoe fetish?

Yes, it is completely normal to have a shoe fetish. There are plenty of people with shoe fetishes. Just about everyone have some kind of fetish or fantasy. If they say they don't, they are ether lying or have not yet discovered what they like. There are many kind of fetishes and fantasies out there, and shoe fetish is probably the most innocent of them all.

Having a shoe fetish does not make you gay, or straight, or bi, or a lesbian. It does not make you weird or unique. It doesn't make you special or a princess/prince. It doesn't mean much so don't worry about it.

Why do some people have shoe fetishes?

Nobody really know why some people have a shoe fetish. Nobody knows why one person have one kind of fetish while another person have another kind.

What kind of shoes do people with shoe fetishes like?

Shoe fetish is as unique as the individual who has them. It varies with person to person. Some likes pointed toes while some likes rounded toes. Some likes heels while others do not. Some like high heel pumps (court), some like high heel sandals, some like flats, some like flip-flop sandals, some like boots, some like clogs, some like platforms, some like sneakers (trainers), some like ballerina slippers, and some like a combination of these.

Do I have a shoe fetish?

Will, lets see. If you answer "yes" to any one of these, then you may have a shoe fetish!

* Do you like to look at shoes or talk about shoes?
r
* Do you pay attention to shoe fashions like a hawk?
* Do you often have the craving to go shoe shopping?
* Can you not pass up a shoe sales?
* Do you often like to swap shoes with your friends?
* Does wearing certain shoes make you feel sexy?
* Do you think shoes are sexy?
* Do you play with shoes?
* Are shoes part of your bedroom romance scene?
* Do you find shoes romantic?
* Are you fascinated by Cinderella or similar stories?

Written by Scuffy.
Copyright ? 2002 ScuffyNet. All rights reserved.
Revised: July 17, 2002 .
Last edited by Scuffy on Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scuffy
Scuffy

Post by Scuffy »

I should mention that the above post is a

Shoe Fetish FAQ
Scuffy
Scuffy

Post by Scuffy »

FAQ Shoe Abuses
Table of Contents

2. What does WAM stands for?
3. What is a shoe abuse fetish?
4. What is shoe abuse NOT?
5. Some people like this sort of stuff?
6. Is this normal?
7. Isn't this twisted?
8. Do I have an abuse shoe fetish?

What does WAM stands for?

Wet And Messy.

What is a shoe abuse fetish?

A shoe abuse fetish may involve a number of thing. Usually, the shoes ends up being destroyed. Its basically taking a pair of shoes and putting her through situation she would not of normally go through. Or torturing the shoe.

Some common abuse include getting the shoe WAM (Wet And Messy) with water or mud. Sometime food is also used. Other prefer to go hiking with high heels, since this scuffed the heels. While other just simply like to wear heels on tricky surfaces, like smooth marble floor. Shoe abuse also includes burning, melting, cutting, abandoning, running over, or other mischief.

Shoe abuse is a pretty harmless fetishes, when proper safety caution is used. Like any other kind of shoe fetish, it is also pretty innocent when compare to other type of fetish out there.

What is shoe abuse NOT?

Caution is always used when abusing shoes, so that people do not get hurt.

Shoe abuse is NOT:

* Abusing people in any way.
* Hurting anybody in any way.
* Destroying property, except for the shoes that YOU OWNED.
* Stealing someone else's shoes. These people are just plain thieves.
* Being careless or reckless.
* Polluting the environment. Please recycle or dispose of the remains of your ruined shoe properly.

Some people like this sort of stuff?

Yes, believe it or not. People really get a kick out of this, no pun intended. Some even get turn on by this.

Is this normal?

Yep, just like most fetishes and fantasies out there, it is completely normal. It doesn't make you weird or special.

Isn't this twisted?

Nope. But its not for everyone. If you don't understand it, then don't worry about it.

If its your partner who gets turn on by this, then just know that you have something that will turn him/her on. It doesn't make the person weird or psycho or anything.

Do I have an abuse shoe fetish?

Will, I don't know. I guess if you answer yes to any of these questions then you may have an abuse shoe fetish.

* Do you like to see shoes get wet or muddy?
* Do you like to splash your shoes in the puddle?
* Do you well worn shoes turn you on?
* Does broken shoes turn you on?
* Have you ever broken or ruin a pair of shoes and enjoyed it?
* Do you fantasies about what happen to shoes when they are thrown away?
* Do you fantasies about shoes being burned, melted, chopped up, or grinded?
* Do you like the challenges of wearing heels on tricky surfaces, like slippery floors?
* Does the thought of hiking in heels turn you on?
* Does the thought of playing sport in heels turns you on?

Written by Scuffy.
Copyright ? 2002 ScuffyNet. All rights reserved.
Revised: July 17, 2002 .
Scuffy