Bootluv has joined the forum, & ExoticCarGirls.com

Exotic cars and the beautiful women who pump their pedals.

Ein Forum für Fans der Exotic Car Girls, um über die exotischen Autos und die schönen Frauen zu diskutieren, die in Pedalen treten.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Bootluv

Bootluv has joined the forum, & ExoticCarGirls.com

Post by Bootluv »

Hey Wetshoe,

I finally did it. I joined "Exoticcargirls.com", & rejoined into your forum site today. It's so cool that this forum looks pretty much like our other forum at "Bootluv - Totally Boots Forum". :lol:

Now, I'm really going to enjoy catching up with ya here, & all of those lovely photos of Kitty in cars & high heels scenes. Preferably with lots of boots scenes, if you know what I mean. :wink:

And I do hope that another car pedal video is in the works right now. Perhaps a video scene with her B-Day boots that I got her a while back:

One more thing, I think your gallery update has some errors:
2007-04-28 (27 photos) Harley Davidson Ibiza
I clicked on the images, & most of them show me thumbnail photos. And some are mixed too. Just wanted to let you know that. :roll:

Other than that, I'll see ya around here, & our other favorite message board. Until then, lates!!! 8)
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

hey bootluv,
thanks for coming by. great to see you. and thanks for joining our site. and thanks for letting me know about the problem in the harley set too. yes, we do have some boot material coming up. will keep those b-day boots in mind when doing future shoots.
wetshoe
leather1

Post by leather1 »

Bootluv; Just beautiful picture of your legs in those sexy boots. Do you have pics in thigh high boots please? :D
Imperfect human being laughing
leather1

Post by leather1 »

Bootluv; Just beautiful picture of your legs in those sexy boots. Do you have pics in thigh high boots please? :D
Imperfect human being laughing
Bootluv

Post by Bootluv »

Forgive me leather1, I thought my profile was updated completely. I'm a guy who luv 2 C women in boots. :roll: The name Bootluv is my personal username, that Wetshoe & Toni knows me here & on my other forum:

http://bootluvsforum.jconserv.net/index.php

But if you want 2 C women in thigh-hi boots, U can also check out my forum. There's also pics. of Toni over there too, along w/ lots of celebrity women in boots too. :P
immarc_b

unfortunately

Post by immarc_b »

Hi Bootluv,
Perhaps you like to know: your link or website
http://bootluvsforum.jconserv.net/index.php
doesn't seem to work. :?

Marc
The higher the shaft, the better
loveshighheels

Re: Bootluv has joined the forum, & ExoticCarGirls.com

Post by loveshighheels »