Stranded Cammile

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Cammile

Stranded Cammile

Post by Cammile »

Here are a few shots from the Stranded video.
And if we are ever in a plane crash and out in the middle of the desert.... don' let ME carry the only water you have. :lol: :lol:

milanko

camile

Post by milanko »

Camile, that is hot and sexy. I am mainly on the shoejob forum, but I have to say that these desert pics are very sexy.. And you look gorgeous!!! Gosh I got hard in my pants... I wish to be with you on that desert... Very sexy, thanks.
cute 27 male who love fark and cum loads in high heel slides and stiletto mules. Email me on milanko666@yahoo.com
dia-zerva

Very sexy....

Post by dia-zerva »

Cammille... very sexy! I love the outfit! Where's the Genie in the bottle? ... wait that's you... :D
Kisses,
-dia
leather1

Post by leather1 »

Yes my dear I have left Wisconsin in search of you with a large pool of water and other beverages. Wait my princess I am on the way. I am hot no I am cold I am confused because I look at the bottle of water and cool off and than I see you and I am hot. Maybe in another life time you were my best bud playing in a sand box. No wonder why I had such a crush on you. Perhaps you could wear those thigh high boots out there in the heat!
Imperfect human being laughing
Gucci24

Post by Gucci24 »

Cool Pics Ilike your Shoes! :P :P :P
sissy slave

Best regards...

Post by sissy slave »

Deepest respects...
Last edited by sissy slave on Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Comments from: sissyslave@kissherheels.com
Permission from: WickedWife@kissherheels.com

The Wicked Wife of the Woods
www.KissHerHeels.com
Cammile

Re: camile

Post by Cammile »

milanko wrote:Camile, that is hot and sexy. I am mainly on the shoejob forum, but I have to say that these desert pics are very sexy.. And you look gorgeous!!! Gosh I got hard in my pants... I wish to be with you on that desert... Very sexy, thanks.

Thank you and glad I could help Milanko :D