Haewundae

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

techy

Haewundae

Post by techy »

Haeundae- 2009 Korean disaster film.
Many wet shoe scene.
One of the best scenes.When the actress wears sexy high heels was trapped in the lift filled with water.Nice underwater shot of her shoes.

enjoy!
Last edited by techy on Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Me&MessySophie

Post by Me&MessySophie »

Thats great thanks

Me
slingblade

Post by slingblade »

Wow that's great! What happened in the scene? Did she escape and lose her shoes in the process? Can you post the clip online?
pumpmaniac

Post by pumpmaniac »

Hi techy :D
Looks like a wet chaos! :lol: :lol:
Male, 47, married, instinctive, love women and their feet, long toes, pointy shoes, high heels, ballerinas, flats, no platforms, hates "Birkenstock"!
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

thanks for the great find! i've added it to our list of mainstream movies with wam shoe scenes.

http://wethighheels.com/mainstream-high-heels/index.php
twatersport

Post by twatersport »

I wonder if some of those scenes were intentional...