Can't get a Brake!

Exotic cars and the beautiful women who pump their pedals.

Ein Forum für Fans der Exotic Car Girls, um über die exotischen Autos und die schönen Frauen zu diskutieren, die in Pedalen treten.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Cammile

Can't get a Brake!

Post by Cammile »

Hello everyone..
We just finished this set where my SUV took off on it's own..... and the brakes didn't work either.
I try for awhile to stop the car but as hard as I tried it just kept on going. :shock:
vs131-03.jpg
vs131-06.jpg
Finally with both feet I bring the runaway car to a stop.
vs131-47.jpg
Wow! never buy a cheapie brake set for $8.00......
GTSReviewer

Re: Can't get a Brake!

Post by GTSReviewer »

Oh wow! I must say kudos to the camera man here =). Great composure and agnles dude =D. Did you use PS for the lighting as well or is it all natural 8)? only suggest I have is to make the shots a little bigger =X. Im not sure if thats and intentional and its blown up for members. Either its still good =).

Great poses Cammile ^^. Love the touch of nylons as always ;).Although I wish your heel smashed down on the back of the shoe as well =). Great as always.
Cammile

Post by Cammile »

GTSReviewer wrote:Oh wow! I must say kudos to the camera man here =). Great composure and agnles dude =D. Did you use PS for the lighting as well or is it all natural 8)? only suggest I have is to make the shots a little bigger =X. Im not sure if thats and intentional and its blown up for members. Either its still good =).

Great poses Cammile ^^. Love the touch of nylons as always ;).Although I wish your heel smashed down on the back of the shoe as well =). Great as always.
Maxx says thanks GTS. He uses natural lighting as much as he can weather it is direct or he bounces it. The shots are still at 640X480 but appear larger on the site. The quality vs size is great and we always consider load time so people don't have to wait long to view the photos. Plus this set contains 58 photos at different angles and zooms I am sure you can find a few you like. :D :D :D

Thanks GTS :D
p.s how is the story coming?
GTSReviewer

Post by GTSReviewer »

Cammile wrote:
GTSReviewer wrote:Oh wow! I must say kudos to the camera man here =). Great composure and agnles dude =D. Did you use PS for the lighting as well or is it all natural 8)? only suggest I have is to make the shots a little bigger =X. Im not sure if thats and intentional and its blown up for members. Either its still good =).

Maxx says thanks GTS. He uses natural lighting as much as he can weather it is direct or he bounces it. The shots are still at 640X480 but appear larger on the site. The quality vs size is great and we always consider load time so people don't have to wait long to view the photos. Plus this set contains 58 photos at different angles and zooms I am sure you can find a few you like. :D :D :D

Thanks GTS :D
p.s how is the story coming?
tell him he's welcome too =).I'm a photographer too so I understand the work into the shots. In the near future I want to become a member ^^.

As for th story what kind of shoes did you want to wear o.o? Im also taking notes of your style such as kicking, heel sinking, etc. However as late as mid next week i'll have something here ;).
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

careful with those cheap brakes. you could drive into a muddy ditch.
Dead Spikes

Post by Dead Spikes »

Wetshoe wrote:careful with those cheap brakes. you could drive into a muddy ditch.
OH YEAH, this would be a big disaster. :roll: :wink:

Greetings
D.S.
Really :lol:
Cammile

Post by Cammile »

Wetshoe wrote:careful with those cheap brakes. you could drive into a muddy ditch.
hmmmmmm.....possibly. :lol: