A little test with a pair of shoes .....

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

shoo-bay

Re: A little test with a pair of shoes .....

Post by shoo-bay »

Hi Arturo
As much as I would love to find a Prada heel in a toilet I was using, I think this experiment opens up the high possibility that we would not get to see the results. Take them home and have some fun with them...Just keep the massive damage coming! We all love it ! :D
jayd

Post by jayd »

Please try it again - I love the thought of this. May even try iy with one of my sisters shoes.

Jay
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

I think we should try again to publish bathroom. Should leave the shoes at night and on the ground. Not in the toilet, because it is suspect, :? and no one will want to use it or maybe you can see inside only lot of cum. :twisted:

These shoes are very hot.
bss

Post by bss »

Did you say you abandon one shoe? I see right shoe in the toilet and left shoe in the trash.
bm893

Post by bm893 »

Very nice pair of traditional style court pumps...
That's why I'm disappointed with this experimental treatment of yours

IMO you could've just donated these to any member here who is in need of finding a pair of these (like myself, for example, who has not been lucky enough to put my hands on one of such beauties)
ShoeArtist

Post by ShoeArtist »

Interesting experiments, I love this.

Have you tried leaving them in a food court at a mall and seeing what happens?
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Hello italyanstyle.
We never saw your hot photos again of you wife shoes. :cry:

More photos like this ones.

Leave other pair shoes in public bathroom.
Poor hot heels lost smell and sweet sexy feet of the owner shoes, and gets bad smell man poop smelly. :twisted: