Parking in Heels?

Exotic cars and the beautiful women who pump their pedals.

Ein Forum für Fans der Exotic Car Girls, um über die exotischen Autos und die schönen Frauen zu diskutieren, die in Pedalen treten.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Wetshoe
Site Admin

Re: Parking in Heels?

Post by Wetshoe »

would have liked to see that. too bad you didn't have a camcorder, huh?
PumpingPumps

Post by PumpingPumps »

Wetshoe wrote:would have liked to see that. too bad you didn't have a camcorder, huh?
Yes I wish I could have captured one of these moments.

I can remember another time when my Sister called me up and said that her car was acting funny. She said she was on the side of the road near my house so I told her I would get a ride over and have a look at her car. A buddy of mine dropped me off and when I was walking towards her car, she got out. She apparently had gone out the night before and she was wearing these black leather high heel boots. I had my share of "fun" with these boots before so I instantly became excited.

I got her car running and as a thank you, she took me out to breakfast. Watching her drive in the boots was great. I tried to make me looking at her boots as discrete as I could. We got into the city and she had to park. I got even more excited but to my disappointment, she parked the car without any incident. It was a good time though.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

would have been nice to see that also.
CrushMeBaby

Post by CrushMeBaby »

Yeah, I like that scenario too, I like to think to be hide behind her car (better if SUV --> more power for her stockings legs) while she is trying to park it...
I love the idea to try to prevent her to move her SUV and I get crazy to think that she easily overpower me without feeling my resistance...
All my strenght is nothing when she lifts her spike heel shoe from the clutch...
ItsFlatLadies

Post by ItsFlatLadies »

Check with pedal-girls.com for a custom clip. They are Asian bit therefore a bit cheaper. I got mine for 250 USD for a 30 min flat tire clip - that was cheap!. But they do stuck and other things also, so I'd imagine a parallel parking should be no problem for them.
PumpingPumps

Post by PumpingPumps »

I was able to relive my parking memories the other day. I was getting out of class and walking to the parking lot where my car was parked. I heard the clicking of heels so obviously I began looking around. As I got into the parking lot, I saw a woman, probably in her 40s and a tad on the larger side. She wasn't much to look at but her heels were a different story. Smooth black leather, about a 3 inch heel and pointy toes. They must have been worn and soft as I could see the leather creasing with every step she took. I got into my car and discretely looked in my rear view mirror as she walked around her car putting her stuff in it. She got in, started it and began to back out of the spot.

The parking lot was small and rather tight and as she was backing out of her spot, she bumped into one of the cars behind her. I saw that car move a bit and I heard the crunch of the cars hitting. I imagined her heels pounding the brake as I'm sure she was startled. She then just drive off though.
PAGA

Post by PAGA »

Hi

Thank you for this topic. About woman in carpark, recently I saw an exciting oldfashion secene : a woman having difficulties to go out bumping a bit with the cars in front and back, but in addition with an old cold car and in a slope ..... so she had to struggle with the choke and the pedal to keep the engine alive in adition.
The woman had heels and was very affirmed so it was exciting to see her struggling and having some fears to not succeed nevertheless.

These kind of scene were frequent 30 years ago and in these time drivers were more carefull not to bump , so the exercice was more difficult: in this way I have a nice memory with a friend of my mother: she was starting at cold in a slope with cars before and behind; the handbreak was not efficient ; so in order to rev her engine she prefered to give up the handbreak, to break with the right foot (as usual) and to pump with the left foot (with the left leg under the right one !) : when you were seating on the back seat as young boy, it was interesting ......

regards