Grilling clogs

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

DanskoJoe

Grilling clogs

Post by DanskoJoe »

Warmer weather is here to stay and now it is time to grill out. Today's special is Southern Grilled Clogs. Enjoy!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/burning_womens_shoes/

Bandolinohaze

Post by Bandolinohaze »

:D :D :D :D GREAT PHOTOS,GREAT WORK
Bandolinohaze

Post by Bandolinohaze »

I love seeing grilled clogs! I have a request..because your photos made me think of one time when I was burning and grilling shoes that I din't get to burn. See if you can get a nurse who wears white clogs for work to let you grill or burn hers and shoot the photos,also Black Dansko Professional. One of my former neighbors was a nurse who had white clogs in addition to her tennis shoes and SAS and nuses brands for work. I almost! talked her into letting me have her white clogs get grilled when I was burning other shoes,but not quite.
DanskoJoe

Post by DanskoJoe »

Bandolinohaze wrote:I love seeing grilled clogs! I have a request..because your photos made me think of one time when I was burning and grilling shoes that I din't get to burn. See if you can get a nurse who wears white clogs for work to let you grill or burn hers and shoot the photos,also Black Dansko Professional. One of my former neighbors was a nurse who had white clogs in addition to her tennis shoes and SAS and nuses brands for work. I almost! talked her into letting me have her white clogs get grilled when I was burning other shoes,but not quite.

As a matter of fact, I burned some black Dansko pros a few years ago, as well os some white nurses clogs. I do have the pics on my PC at home.
Bandolinohaze

Post by Bandolinohaze »

DanskoJoe wrote:
Bandolinohaze wrote:I love seeing grilled clogs! I have a request..because your photos made me think of one time when I was burning and grilling shoes that I din't get to burn. See if you can get a nurse who wears white clogs for work to let you grill or burn hers and shoot the photos,also Black Dansko Professional. One of my former neighbors was a nurse who had white clogs in addition to her tennis shoes and SAS and nuses brands for work. I almost! talked her into letting me have her white clogs get grilled when I was burning other shoes,but not quite.

As a matter of fact, I burned some black Dansko pros a few years ago, as well os some white nurses clogs. I do have the pics on my PC at home.
I asked about seeing black Dansko pros burned,because the most recent time I was in the hospital..my lead nurse wore a pair. I even told her how sexy she looked in them. :D She wasn't shocked,as a matter of fact she smiled real big :D . Love to see you post those some time on here or burning_womens_shoes.
DanskoJoe

Post by DanskoJoe »

Bandolinohaze wrote:I asked about seeing black Dansko pros burned,because the most recent time I was in the hospital..my lead nurse wore a pair. I even told her how sexy she looked in them. :D She wasn't shocked,as a matter of fact she smiled real big :D . Love to see you post those some time on here or burning_womens_shoes.

I will post later this week or this weekend. You won't be disappointed. Danskos burn great! They catch fire easily and burn really well. It is as if they were made to be flammable.
DanskoJoe

Post by DanskoJoe »

The burning Danskos have been uploaded to the group.