Another pair up in flames.

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Badgirl

Another pair up in flames.

Post by Badgirl »

This is a continuation of the previous gathering at the start of the year. These were also brought by one of my girlfriends, must be her daughters too. They are from Sketchers.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Badgirl
Shoes - The best invention for having a lot of fun!
Badgirl

Post by Badgirl »

Now a pair of her daughter's what they call skate shoes. Her daughter could not believe her Mom burned them. She took the photos home and showed them to her daughter. My friends are crazy in such a fun way.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Badgirl
Bandolinohaze

Post by Bandolinohaze »

YAY..what a great thing to come home to..another fantastic sets of consumed tennis shoes from Badgirl!! Made my day! Your girl-friends are crazy :D :D :D ..no just know the best thing to do to their duaughters tennis shoes is too BURN them!! Cute,cute tennis shoes all curled up!Thank you Badgirl
WAMSneak

Post by WAMSneak »

Wow, those Ecko Reds were so sweet, I love these pics. If you can do more like this, that would be awesome :D

Great work as always Badgirl, can't wait to see more

WAMSneak
fetishforlfe

Post by fetishforlfe »

Hi badgirl love your work....i was just wanting to know do you have any reebok classic or princess sneakers you could burn that would be fantastic thanx
Badgirl

Post by Badgirl »

WAMSneak wrote:Wow, those Ecko Reds were so sweet, I love these pics. If you can do more like this, that would be awesome :D

Great work as always Badgirl, can't wait to see more

WAMSneak

Thanks WAMSneak. Yes the ladies are looking around their homes for more shoes, her daughter still cannot believe her Mom took and burned her shoes like that. She bought her daughter another pair though, so she uses it as a way to keep her kids behaved. Great idea. But I do have other friends who are thinking of their kids shoes now.

Badgirl
Badgirl

Post by Badgirl »

Bandolinohaze wrote:YAY..what a great thing to come home to..another fantastic sets of consumed tennis shoes from Badgirl!! Made my day! Your girl-friends are crazy :D :D :D ..no just know the best thing to do to their duaughters tennis shoes is too BURN them!! Cute,cute tennis shoes all curled up!Thank you Badgirl

Yes, my friends are crazy, and I love it. Now that the weather is turning cool here again, we might have another roast this weekend. I have other friends who are now thinking of their daughters shoes now. Maybe they will win.

Badgirl