Wifes pump meets mud, ash and water

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

BB

Wifes pump meets mud, ash and water

Post by BB »

Wifes high heel pump first meets mud in the forest, then ashes in the fire place and finally it is washed with water. Lots of water.

Enjoy!
REMLAP

Post by REMLAP »

Would of been better if someone was wearing them through the mud and why flush them in the toilet how gross is that!
Cammile.

Post by Cammile. »

Great set of pictures. Was your wife aware that you borrowed her shoes? :D
BB

Post by BB »

My wife knows about my shoefetish but wasn't aware of me doing this to one of her favorite office shoes. She has used them after I borrowed the shoe and hasn't noticed anything.