Looking For Shoes

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

5kw4r3

Looking For Shoes

Post by 5kw4r3 »

Sorry if this is off topic but I was wondering if anybody knew any online stores that ship to the US and they sell relatively affordable wedges or flats with the slippery leather bottoms ?

EDIT- The soles also make alot of noise as well ? Kinda..
5kw4r3

Re: Looking For Shoes

Post by 5kw4r3 »

bump;

Really ? Nobody knows ? I was hoping a forum of avid shoe lovers would know :(
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

Try target online. Cheap stuff there.
5kw4r3

Post by 5kw4r3 »

True but they don't have the smooth leather sole that's slippery and makes the clacky noise when one walks. I'm looking for those...
heels3006

Post by heels3006 »

Look at Dugan Brothers and Snaz75
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

EBAY