A present for Cammile - FINAL SET !!!

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Dead Spikes

A present for Cammile - FINAL SET !!!

Post by Dead Spikes »

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL !!! :wink:

Well, my 2012 could not start better. :) You will understand why if you read the short but true story.

Over about half a year I was struggling with myself if I should do this or not. Looking at the following pics you can see, that I finally made my decision. I opened up my personal treasure chest and took out the most beautiful shoes I ever possessed. They have the exact size of Cammile´s adorable feet so it was clear what I had to do. Honestly I was quite unsure if I really should do it, because I seriously love those beauties. But in a brief pm conversation Cammile convinced me, that I would not regret the step. And she was right. Even the first pics of her unboxing them blow my mind.

And as these are really special shoes they deserve something special. So Cammile and I agreed to make this a long time project. She will use them in "normal" wear as long as she enjoys the shoes, no matter how long it will take, and then ... well, I told Cammile that I lay their fate completely into her hands. We all know what this may mean.

OH, and Cammile had an brilliant idea that made me very happy. She will take some pics now and then when she goes out with my treasures and mails those pics to me, so I will have the honour to show you the progress over the time.

BUT NOW its time to start the show. Enjoy! :D

Cammile receives a parcel. Time to open it up.
DSMiuMiu-01b.jpg

WOW! The famous pink box promises something wonderful.
DSMiuMiu-03.jpg

The excitement rises. Anybody interested whats inside?
DSMiuMiu-05.jpg
Greetings
DS
Last edited by Dead Spikes on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:36 am, edited 9 times in total.
Trashy

Re: A present for Cammile

Post by Trashy »

Mmmmmm....something with a 4" heel ? :D Any maybe Purple.....or Red
Happy New Year Everyone
I'm Trashed
Dead Spikes

Re: A present for Cammile (UPDATE)

Post by Dead Spikes »

How did you know Trashy? :D

Today we have a look on the very beautiful Miu Mius. Hope you all like them as much as I do. :wink:

Ain´t they just breathtaking? :shock:
DSMiuMiu-07.jpg

The first Miu Miu is blessed for beeing taken in Cammile´s hands. :)
DSMiuMiu-08.jpg

My heart starts beating faster and faster.
DSMiuMiu-09.jpg

Look how fondly Cammile holds the lucky shoe in her hands.
DSMiuMiu-10.jpg

You see the flawless and shiny sole? This proves that my precious Miu Mius are brand new and have never been worn. But this will change soon. Maybe Cammile is already wearing them outdoors while I am typing this. WOW, what an exciting thought.
DSMiuMiu-11.jpg

This so far. Even more wonderful pics are coming soon. Stay tuned. :wink:

Greetings
DS
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

Oh! I deeply seeking for this pair of Miu Miu in my size (9US). Camille is sooooo lucky to receive this pair.
I can't wait how she ruins them.

I will follow this thread for sure! :)
LP&G
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)
Dead Spikes

Post by Dead Spikes »

Yeah LP&G,

I understand very well what you are feeling. I was searching VERY long for these breathtaking Miu Mius myself and last year I finally found them. I just could not believe my luck. Well, and now we all will see what will happen to them step by step. :wink:

But did you try out the customer service at Miu Miu? They cannot say more than "no". If you wish I can give you the specifications of the shoes, as the article number etc.

Greetings
DS
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

Hi Dead Spike,

Sure, I would like to get the article number of that high heels shoes and I will contact them
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)
Dead Spikes

Post by Dead Spikes »

love_prada_and_gucci wrote:Hi Dead Spike,

Sure, I would like to get the article number of that high heels shoes and I will contact them
You got a pm. :wink:

Meanwhile I show the magic moment I was dreaming of countless times. The first Miu Miu meets Cammile´s adorable foot. Pure beauty. :oops:
DSMiuMiu-13.jpg
But this is just the beginning of a very wonderful even though quite painful adventure.

Stay tuned. :wink:

Greetings
DS