Shoe store questions for the ladies.

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Scuffy

Shoe store questions for the ladies.

Post by Scuffy »

Ladies, and perhaps some gentlemen, can you answer me this?

When you go shoe shopping,

1) Is their a shoe store that ask or takes the customer shoes old shoes and disposed of the old shoe for them and let the customer walk out with their new shoes?

2) Similar to (1). Or have you ever gone to a shoe store to buy some new shoes, and after buying the shoes, have the clerk takes your old shoes and disposed of them?

:?:
Scuffy
Puddleboy

Post by Puddleboy »

I'ld love to know where this is too, so I could raid the dumpster. LOL

..... pb
Badgirl

Post by Badgirl »

I have never asked for the clerk to dispose of my old shoes. I reserve that luxury to myself and Badboy. LOL.

I do wonder if some women leave their old shoes and wear the new ones.

Badgirl
Shoes - The best invention for having a lot of fun!
Mary Jane

shoes stores

Post by Mary Jane »

I have worn the shoes I have just bought out of the store sometimes but I put the shoes I wore in the store in the shoe box. Breaks the new shoes in some without having the shoes on for hours. I may do a lot more shopping in them or change back at the car.

MJG
erv2u

Shoe stores

Post by erv2u »

I worked in a building downtown for many years. I walked from the bus station 9 blocks to my office. In the early morning several shoe stores had their trash out by the curb for the garbage truck. I can assure you there are many women who leave their old shoes at the shoe store. They go in the regual trash from the shoe store. A lot of times they are burried in the trash and you cant very well go through it all. Sometimes they are right on top and if they are nice leather pumps I grab them. I pretty much pass on anything else.
A designer shoe store opened in our building and every day they put their trash in a back hallway for the janitor to pick up. I checked it every day on my way to lunch. About every week there were shoes thrown away especially on rainy days Women come in in dress shoes with holes or splits in the shoes and wet feet. They buy new dry shoes and leave the soggy wet ones for the store clerk to dispose of.
Mary Jane

shoe stores and old shoes

Post by Mary Jane »

I have seen people give their shoe to the clerk to get throw away. I just do not do that myself.

Any more looking in a trash bin may be asking for trouble. John law may want to talk with you down at the station. Do be careful.

MJG
Puddleboy

Post by Puddleboy »

Dumpster diving is fun!! I've pulled out many interesting shoes and tons of other stuff.

Yes, I'm very careful.

..... pb