Alexis' new Christian Louboutin Decollete pointed toe pumps.

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Wetshoe
Site Admin

Alexis' new Christian Louboutin Decollete pointed toe pumps.

Post by Wetshoe »

An update on Alexis' new Louboutins. I assumed she got more Pigalles but the box says Decollete. Not sure what the difference is. They look pretty similar to me.
abused-shoes01.jpg
abused-shoes02.jpg
abused-shoes06.jpg
Anyway, the plan was to save this pair for the special occasions. Nights out, fancy dinners, etc. and wear the old ones to the more abusive places. Rainy days, construction site inspections, properties with unpaved parking lots, rowdy parties next to pools, etc.

What better place to debut her new shoes than Fetishcon so she decided to bring them along. All went as planned as she walked around in the hotel and restaurants. Then came the first photoshoot, where we met up with Carstuckgirls and Asplashofglamour. When we arrived they already had one very pretty model prepared for the shoot and we decided it would be a good idea to have Alexis dominate her in a high heeled catfight. Alexis was already dressed, and though there were other shoes available we all agreed that the Louboutins looked best with her outfit.

to be continued... (true story by the way)
dctoe

Re: Alexis' new Christian Louboutin Decollete pointed toe pu

Post by dctoe »

Great shoes. I wait on the edge of my seat.

Toe
Toe
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Luckily Alexis was to dominate so her Louboutins stayed safe and shiny as planned as she dealt some abuse to the other girl's shoes.
highheeledcatfights04.jpg
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

So far so good. Nothing like a little forced shoe licking to keep the Louboutins nice and shiny!
highheeledcatfights16.jpg
By the way, Cammile, not to mention any names :) , these are behind the scenes shots so they will get blurry. Never fear, we had the experts from Carstuckgirls and Asplashofglamour to do the actual shooting for those of you who have no appreciation for my 5 year old camera skills. Skills of a 5 year old with a camera that is.
Trashy

Post by Trashy »

Lovley new heels, Super sexy pics as always...and a catfight to boot....and it's not even my birthday
I'm Trashed
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

They are pretty nice!
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)
minni

Post by minni »

lovely pumps Image
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22322 PHOTOS - Wet & Messy Memories
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/3240 Abused Shoes movies - FREE previews