Time to kill my sneakers

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Leila

Time to kill my sneakers

Post by Leila »

I have had this pair of really cute black and pink sneakers for years now, but recently I have come to accept the fact that it is time for them to meet their demise. While waking down the street the rubber sole started to rip right off! You can see in the photos bellow all the damage they have accumulated over the years.

Now that damage is just from normal wear and tear but next weekend I want to make sure they get a fitting death. I would love to hear people's suggestions on how to finish them off. I will make sure to take photos and post them on here when I am done. Also I should mention that the photos I posted now were just some quick cell phone pics, when I finally destroy them I will make sure to use my good camera :)
Attachments
sneakers1.jpg
sneakers2.jpg
sneakers3.jpg
Trashy

Re: Time to kill my sneakers

Post by Trashy »

Hello....maybe a Mud bath for them and then drown them

You might want to move this post to the Sneaker Forum
I'm Trashed
Tempic

Post by Tempic »

I always like to see some food stuffed into shoes and then seeing them worn about.

Could you open them up and show the insides before you kill them?
Leila

Post by Leila »

Trashy wrote:Hello....maybe a Mud bath for them and then drown them

You might want to move this post to the Sneaker Forum
Oh I feel silly, I totally missed the fact that there was a sneaker forum! How do I move my post to a different forum? I see the button to edit it but nothing about moving it.
Leila

Post by Leila »

Tempic wrote:I always like to see some food stuffed into shoes and then seeing them worn about.

Could you open them up and show the insides before you kill them?
I do like the food idea, that sounds fun! And I do plan on ripping them apart and can take photos of the insides. Ripping shoes apart is always my favorite part of destroying them :twisted:
bezoar

Post by bezoar »

Leila wrote: I do like the food idea, that sounds fun! And I do plan on ripping them apart and can take photos of the insides. Ripping shoes apart is always my favorite part of destroying them :twisted:
The leather have tears by use? I would love to see you modelling them, and then introducing a finger thru the tears, in order to rip them a bit more. Then strong toewiggling until big toes burst out of sneakers.

The couple Wetting + Sun exposure during 3 days makes them brittle, so can burst easily.
I used to mend busted shoes and still wearing them in the nights, until holes in soles appeared.
rzseven7

Post by rzseven7 »

Can you do all of what they said but record it and post it on YouTube please? The food idea is great, then gave your toes burst them and do so wiggling and modeling then cut them off you feet so you would have to tape them back on :-) also if you do record it all burn them when there in pieces :twisted: