Ideas/suggestions for successful muddy boot trip

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Ambizzle

Ideas/suggestions for successful muddy boot trip

Post by Ambizzle »

Hey all!

I don't think I've posted here before, but I've always been interested in this type of thing, both watching others and trying to engage in some action myself! :lol:

Towards the winter period I know of a few locations close to me that become pretty abundant with muddy patches, some quite deep. A few days ago, I actually found a really nice patch, which I explored with a pair of bog-standard wellies - pun totally intended. It's quite deep, and I reckon if I wore my pair of thigh high, stiletto boots, I could go deeper.

There are two problems which I need help with:
  • 1 - The area is very close to a busy motorway which has a pathway alongside it. That's not much of an issue, but getting to and from my house and the location with thigh boots - even when it's pitch black at 5am - would be tricky.
    2 - My mum. I still live with my mum because I'm still in education, so getting into the house with muddy thigh boots would be tricky, very tricky indeed...
The only thing I can think of is head to my usual location wearing my wellies, and the thigh boots in a bag, change into them while I'm there, have fun and then change back. I can only hope my mum isn't awake at this point to ask what's in the bag - she doesn't approve of me having thigh boots, for some odd reason... :?

Does anyone have any tips - whether it's from experience of just general suggestions - as to making this whole thing go smoother? The location is in a pitch black field, so a light source would make me stand out from a mile off...

Thanks in advance! :D

P.S: I'm hoping if I get some helpful suggestions, I can post some stuff online here, maybe a video if my camera decides to work to that degree. :lol:
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Re: Ideas/suggestions for successful muddy boot trip

Post by Wetshoe »

Why not leave the boots hidden near the location?
nobody

Post by nobody »

well if u have a car. leave dem boots in the car, when you're done, go home, give them a rinse and leave the boots in the car. if not.

Then stash the boots outside your house (in a bush, can, etc.), then same and back.

If your mom asks, just tell her, a late night party (for being late at night) or something
boots_in_2_deep

Post by boots_in_2_deep »

Hi Ambizzle:
Hope I can be of some assistance to you here, good thing I decided to check the forum!
Taking your questions in order, first, if your location is off the road at least a reasonable distance (20-30 meters or more) I wouldn't be too worried about motorists, particularly if they're driving at highway speed, they won't have time to pay any attention to you, much less realize your're wearing thigh boots in the mud. Second, I almost always wear some other kind of clothing and/or footwear out to my muddy location, then change once I get there. When it's only boots you're putting on, it doesn't require much privacy; otherwise you might want to try to find some concealment while you are changing. If you're worried about your mom challenging you maybe you should attempt to move your boots in some type of bag (even a shopping bag or trash bag would do) at an opportune time to a location outside the house, or somewhere easily accessible to you but out of sight of your mom. As for cleanup, you might either take some bottled water and an old towel or something similar, or leave them in the bag outside until you can clean them under an outside faucet if one is available, and dry them thoroughly inside and out with a towel if possible. Hope that helps, please feel free to ask other questions! Hope you have success with your outing, just take it gradually until you get used to extricating yourself from the mud. I love to play in the mud in my thigh high boots, sinking up to the tops in them when possible.
boots_in_2_deep
Ambizzle

Post by Ambizzle »

Hey again everyone!

Thanks for your suggestions, they were very helpful. I've already gone out and muddied my boots so I hope to upload some images of my adventures soon. I'm thinking of uploading a semi-fictional story about it as well to an online WAM story archive an posting the link.

Thanks again
Ambizzle
boots_in_2_deep

Post by boots_in_2_deep »

Good for you, hope you enjoyed it and plan to go back for more! Did the boots hold up well? Did you have as much difficulty as you expected?
boots_in_2_deep
Ambizzle

Post by Ambizzle »

Honestly it was easier than I thought. I left the house at 5am when it was still dark, wearing a long skirt and some wellies and I just changed into the boots when I found a secluded spot. I had the boots in my old school bag which was easy to hide when I got back inside anyway.

I'm in the middle of writing the story about the adventure I had so I'll post it with some images soon. The images will be showing dry mud unfortunately; it was too dark to take photos there, and I was afraid that using the flash may have drawn unwanted attention.

Ambizzle