Sexy Sweep and Wash

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Dead Spikes

Sexy Sweep and Wash

Post by Dead Spikes »

Listen up, friends! Cammile´s next breathtaking Miu Miu adventure starts. I am pretty sure you all will enjoy this set as much as I do. :wink:

WARNING !!! This set contains pictures that may be hazardous to health for people with a weak heart. :roll: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

So here we go:
Adorable Cammile decided to clean up the yard a bit. A good opportunity to wear her brand new purple Miu Mius outdoor the first time. :)
DSC09031e.jpg
DSC09032e.jpg
DSC09033e.jpg

Stay tuned for some unforgettable pics to come. :roll:

Happy greetings
DS
Gucci24

Re: Sexy Sweep and Wash

Post by Gucci24 »

Oh Oh im looking forward what is comming next?? :D :D :D
health problems? I have no Health Problems arr my Heart oh okay :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
missnoname

Post by missnoname »

I look forward to seeing how these are abused compared to the others :D
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

Dead Spikes wrote: WARNING !!! This set contains pictures that may be hazardous to health for people with a weak
Oh no! I think I will recharge my AED. Just in case ;)

Seriously! This is a pretty nice start :) I really love this pair of shoes!
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)
italyanstyle

Post by italyanstyle »

those miumiu shoes are beautiful, elegant and sexy. I was lucky enough to destroy two pairs .... (remember DS?).
now I'm looking forward to seeing these "wonders" worn by the beautiful camille ... maybe these shoes could be lost or damaged . :twisted: eheheheheh
A & Al
Dead Spikes

Post by Dead Spikes »

italyanstyle wrote:those miumiu shoes are beautiful, elegant and sexy. I was lucky enough to destroy two pairs .... (remember DS?).
How could I ever forget those intense and very brutal pics, my friend? :shock: I am still fighting that trauma. :cry: :mrgreen:

now I'm looking forward to seeing these "wonders" worn by the beautiful camille ... maybe these shoes could be lost or damaged . :twisted: eheheheheh
Well, did you ever see Cammile abuse, damage and destroy such a beautiful pair of Miu Mius? She is much too nice to do such awful things. :roll: :twisted:

And as you can see on the next pics she is just wearing them while cleaning the place. No danger for her raspberry pearls ... YET! :roll:
DSC09034e.jpg
DSC09037e.jpg
DSC09038e.jpg
DSC09040e.jpg
DSC09041e.jpg
DSC09042e.jpg

Stay tuned if you want to see more of this. :wink:

Greetings
DS
pakkrat2001

Post by pakkrat2001 »

Think of how the average woman would feel about that dust all over her shiny new patent toes. (Of course there is NOTHING AVERAGE about our beautiful cammile!)