Any pics of nude-coloured pumps i mud?

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

HeelsForever

Any pics of nude-coloured pumps i mud?

Post by HeelsForever »

Just come to think of it - never seen a pair of high heels in nude-colour being abused in mud.... :?: Anyone seen something like that....? Just love that colour.... :D
EdR

Re: Any pics of nude-coloured pumps i mud?

Post by EdR »

Yes, in fact we recently shot a set with a model wearing a similar pair in a tub full of clay.... Sadly it won't be ready for release for awhile. We have plans for that photo set, but I'm sworn to secrecy for now.

Sincerely EdwinR

http://www.asplashofglamour.com
HeelsForever

Post by HeelsForever »

Wow - that sounds like it'll be worth the wait! :D Really looking forward to that - as well as curious as to what you mean when reffering to 'special plans'.... :wink:

Love your messy-updates - they are few, but very, very good. Totally awesome site your're running - excellent pics of beautiful models in great locations. As well as - of course - the focus on high heeled shoes...! Love it! :D

So.... I guess it would be totally out-of-line to suggest just a tiny preview of that set.......? :?:
EdR

Post by EdR »

HeelsForever wrote:Wow - that sounds like it'll be worth the wait! :D Really looking forward to that - as well as curious as to what you mean when reffering to 'special plans'.... :wink:

Love your messy-updates - they are few, but very, very good. Totally awesome site your're running - excellent pics of beautiful models in great locations. As well as - of course - the focus on high heeled shoes...! Love it! :D

So.... I guess it would be totally out-of-line to suggest just a tiny preview of that set.......? :?:
Thank you for the complements, we strive to produce the best possible photos we can. Yes I agree, we don't have very many messy updates, I guess I'll have to do something about that :D

Here's a teaser of whats to come....

Sincerely EdR
HeelsForever

Post by HeelsForever »

OMG!!! :shock: Thank you!!! :D That's exactly what I was hoping for... One set I'll be buying, for shure. Noticed those shoes in a couple of wetsessions... Awesome!!

I was wondering - did the nude shoes survive that session? And how about the shoes in general that are used in both wet and messy sessions - are they used again or discarded?

Very inspiring, that little pic was indeed... :twisted:

Thing is - wife is planning to start with pottery at home - making her own stuff. She's actually quite good at it. More interesting is the fact that she'll be needing large quantities of....clay..... :twisted:

Anyway, thanks for answering and giving us a sneak-peak... 8)
EdR

Post by EdR »

HeelsForever wrote:OMG!!! :shock: Thank you!!! :D That's exactly what I was hoping for... One set I'll be buying, for shure. Noticed those shoes in a couple of wetsessions... Awesome!!

I was wondering - did the nude shoes survive that session? And how about the shoes in general that are used in both wet and messy sessions - are they used again or discarded?
The nude heels did survive the session and we hadn't discarded them yet, in fact they were already used a few times including an underwater session where there was plenty of swimming involved. We liked these so much that we even bought another, slightly darker pair.

In general, it depends on the quality of the heels as to how long they survive. Some heels have held up to numerous sessions. I have some pairs that have been swam in more than walked in :D Then there were a few pairs that didn't survive long at all. One pair of casual sandals I bought (spent a little more than than I should had paid) only lasted one session. They actually fell apart during the shoot and the model had to complete the set bare footed. Overall we keep them if they fit various styles, but from time to time we may clean out our closets and start over. :D

Sincerely EdR
Last edited by EdR on Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HeelsForever

Post by HeelsForever »

Again - much appreciated that you find the time to answer questions. :D

As mentioned - really looking forward to seeing that set - also loved the fact that the model was not wearing any pantyhose - barefoot in clay and high heels is a winner any time... :wink:

Me and wife also have the same experience with expensive high heels - the more they cost, the more fragile they seem to be. Colour come of easily and they even start to fall apart as you mention when being wet. Kinda fun, but mostly frustrating - we ourselves would like to decide when it's time for a pair of heels to die.... :?

Will try to persuade wife into doing something with some of the nudecoloured shoes she has. Also plan to use some of the better cameras we have (Canon EOS-series) in order to make the pics more professional - as well as work a bit more on setting up proper lights...

Anyway - keep up the excellent work - you site truly has class and is a huge inspiration!! :D