Boiling wifes classic pump

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

BB

Boiling wifes classic pump

Post by BB »

Abusing and completely destroying wifes high heeled shoe (classic pump) by putting it in boiling water. Below is before, during and after pics.
IMG_1923.JPG
P1110772.JPG
P1110773.JPG
P1110774.JPG
P1110777.JPG
P1110779.JPG
P1110782.JPG
heelburner1(o.cal)

Re: Boiling wifes classic pump

Post by heelburner1(o.cal) »

hi
mmm wonderful. tell us more about the shoes. did your wife first know what you do with her shoes? did she let you? mmm wonderful.
was she next to you while you cook the shoes?
thank you
heelburner1
erv2u

Post by erv2u »

Nice job, thanks for the pictures.
BB

Post by BB »

The shoes were already quite old. One of my wifes first pairs on high heeled shoes actually. She knows about my shoefetish but she doesn't know all the things I do to her shoes. I am the one that buys her all the shoes and she has already got quite many pairs. Luckily for me she's not always up-to-date of all the shoes she's got so she won't always notice if one pair is gone missing and a new pair has arrived. Therefore I every now and then completely destroys one of her pairs and replace it with a new pair of shoes. So I do all the shoe abusing on my own when my wife isn't home. And heelburner1: I think you'll be glad to know that the other shoe of this pair was burned and literally went up in flames.

I've got a channel on YouTube where I abuse my wifes (and sometimes my co-worker's) shoes.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9LOFY ... HuVOW8A7Pw