EVERYONE - PLEASE READ AND VOTE

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Should we make a new forum section specifically about males abusing heels?

yes
41%
no
59%

Total votes: 51

Wetshoe
Site Admin

EVERYONE - PLEASE READ AND VOTE

Post by Wetshoe »

please post your opinions about this here as well as voting.
pumpjob

Post by pumpjob »

I voted yes to this question so we can avoid offending the sensitivities of those who are put off by men wearing and abusing women's footwear.

It may help to keep peace in the family
Puddleboy

Post by Puddleboy »

Though I voted yes, I really think it's a bad idea. I like the variety of the old forum. It's too fragmented now.

I voted yes, 'cause I think this is what the other members want.

..... pb
shoepete

Post by shoepete »

Thanks for the poll Wetshoe.

It wasn't my intention to create or start a war but I was just putting accross a point of view. I'd like to go on record as stating that I do respect those who contribute to the community be they male or female however my post was just enquiring as to whether, for those of us that don't enjoy the male contributions, we could have them clearly identified or separated.

Thanks again for posting the poll and please keep up the excellent work you do on the site with Kitty.
Damagedheels.com(hhds)

Post by Damagedheels.com(hhds) »

Sorry guys and girls i voted no,not because I think its a bad idea,but i think the forum is fragmented enough as it is now!,a new forum which wont be used much simply fragments it even more!....

My general opinion is,theres stuff i dont aggree with on this forum 'fine' just coz i dont like it dosnt mean to say someone else wouldnt,so I keep an open mind,I dont read the stuff i find objectionable!,even if that means partially reading a thread and finding out I dont like the content,I simply stop reading it....end of!.....
Just my opinion for what its worth
Damagedheels.com
dreamteam

Post by dreamteam »

We vote no because we think that forums profit from (and live through) diversity. In this regard we fully agree with Puddleboy.

Since we are a small community we should be keen to bring people together instead of dissociating them. We would nevertheless appreciate to have male contributions clearly identified - but we regard it as impossible.

Sarah & Leon
www.bootpassion.com
The charm of boots and latex in wet and messy action.
bigj3650

Post by bigj3650 »

which is my point on the thread started by shoepete...

i said that these boards will soon become less and less used because there is simply not many girls or women on this board to even THINK about making a male only board...and as dreamteam has already said we are in a sence discriminating against or disassosiating ourselfs with other sections of our fetish...