www.ArchEnemysMud.com

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

What do you rate ArchEnemys.com

Poll ended at Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:53 am

100% Perfect
10%
90% Near Perfect
14%
80% Good
29%
70% Average
29%
60% Sucks
19%

Total votes: 21

ArchEnemys

www.ArchEnemysMud.com

Post by ArchEnemys »

Go check out http://www.ArchEnemysMud.com Hudge update! Girls Stuck in mud shoes abused. Check out Paige_Shortcut01heel breaks off in mud.

Above is a photo from the latest update on http://www.ArchEnemysMud.com[/code]
-ArchEnemys Inc.
Carrie and Nate LaChance

Contact Us:
archenemys@archenemys.com

Visit us online...
www.ArchEnemys.com www.ArchEnemysVideo.com
www.CarrieLaChance.com
Johnny

Post by Johnny »

I voted "Good" as while I was a member of the site, I felt that the updates were few and far between, the video quality average, and there always seemed too many gaps inbetween the videos, meaning, there were scenes that didn't seem to make it to the website.

Also, there were some videos where another woman was doing some of the photography, and she would wear heels in the mud, but there hardly were ever any picts of that.

I would still recommend the site, so don't think Im trying not to

But.... beggers can't be choosers.
mudcole

oo

Post by mudcole »

I often post links here back to your site when new stuff has been put up.

I half agree with the above but i do love your work,those girls really do work for their money in the mudpits you go to, I bet the river is really smelly too, danielle's face says it all in dani explores! i did laugh, and i loved the cameramans 360 spin! and he stayed on his feet!!! good effort!

well worth a visit.

:wink:
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com
Me&MessySophie

Post by Me&MessySophie »

i'm in the middle all the preveiw vids i seen the heels are mostly under the mud so i'm not sure but they are beautifull shoes :D

Me
Klauspeter14

Post by Klauspeter14 »

------------
Last edited by Klauspeter14 on Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
4Boot

Post by 4Boot »

Great scenes !
One proposal : just more boots !
:)