Looking to buy

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

buckeyegoose

Re: Looking to buy

Post by buckeyegoose »

Wrong, when I ask for the ones that claim that they smell, to describe the smell, to ensure what they are selling matches what i'm looking for I get a lot of "they stink" or "smell like shoes" while others that hit they sell shoes catering to us but hide it to not tip off, when asked then say its sick and they will be washed per ebay standards, period, yet their advert said item would be sent how buyer requests, typical something like " they are dirty now but can be cleaned if buyer wants", which is ebay code for these will appeal to a foot fetish person, but if your not i'll toss then in the laundry as ebay requests.
erv2u

Post by erv2u »

The only problem I have had with Ebay sellers was one that used a shoe polish spray coat. To me that was like spray painting an antique toy car. Luckily I was able to get the stuff (polish) off. I like good quality shoes well used but not ripped. Ebay on !
NiceShoes

Post by NiceShoes »

where do u live? i will sale u sum heels and even email u pix of the of the gail wearing them after u buy them!
The messier the better!!
http://clips4sale.com/store/31043
TrashedAbusedShoes

Post by TrashedAbusedShoes »

I often have a lot of luck on eBay (in fact, my next blog post will be about buying on eBay) and have found sellers to range from indifferent to enthusiastic. Coming across the latter is fun because it's nice to hear the stories behind the shoes and engage in a conversation about shoe use and abuse, but for me the main appeal is always being able to purchase shoes that I'd otherwise have a hard time buying. Anyone remember the days before eBay? They were tough!
Join me as I explore the realm of trashed and abused women's shoes:
http://trashedabusedshoes.blogspot.com/