Fatal photo session

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

techy

Re: Fatal photo session

Post by techy »

I think Cammile should do the same to her in revenge!
Dead Spikes

Post by Dead Spikes »

techy wrote:I think Cammile should do the same to her in revenge!
Hopefully Cammile thinks the same way. Jamari and of course her grey Miu Mius deserve a very harsh punishment for this. :evil: :D

But for now it is still Jamari´s turn and she is getting very brutal on the raspberry Miu Miu. :shock:
DSC01395e.jpg
DSC01397e.jpg
DSC01399e.jpg

Can you believe it? She literally pierces the poor shoe with her heel. :shock: :shock: :shock:
DSC01400e.jpg
DSC01401e.jpg
DSC01402e.jpg

The damage inflicted to the very expensive raspberry Miu Mius is clearly irreparable. :cry: :twisted:
DSC01404e.jpg
DSC01405e.jpg
DSC01406e.jpg
DSC01407e.jpg

Im am sad to say that there are only a few pics left of this fatal photo session. :( So please stay tuned for the last part. :roll:

Greetings
DS
Trashy

Post by Trashy »

Very nice. Well done
I'm Trashed
slipper man

Post by slipper man »

Nice job! Love the pictures! Make her wear them! Love too see them on her feet!!!! :D
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

Well done! Can't wait to watch the final set
destroyallboots

Post by destroyallboots »

Please don't make us wait much longer - we need to see how this ends!!

:shock: :shock: :shock:
italyanstyle

Post by italyanstyle »

destroyallboots wrote:Please don't make us wait much longer - we need to see how this ends!!

:shock: :shock: :shock:
is the same for me!!!!!
A & Al