Eating sneakers

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

jaslimba

Eating sneakers

Post by jaslimba »

My girlfriend dumped a pair of well worn sneakers, just the pair I loved to abuse so often. I could save one of them, but how to preserve it forever? So, I started to eat it. I cut very small pieces of the sneaker and mix them into my cereals. 9 grams are already digested in 3 sessions. 192 grams still missing, the original weight was 201 grams. So still a lot to eat.

Has anyone of you eaten a whole shoe before? What is you experience? How long did it take?

Re: Eating sneakers

Post by 001 »

I imagine that it is not very good for you?

But I do often like to think of shoes that I like the look of, (Mainly nice leather pumps.) being spit roasted over a fire pit, behind basted in oils and stuff so they roast nice but don't burn. Then the poor shoe would be served up like a pig with an apple in its mouth and Juicy cuts taken from it with a massive sharp carving knife! I like to think that it would be so succulent. In reality I expect it would taste horrible, but there you go that is the power of imagination!

I did also see a recycling process video but the name escapes me. They fed a bunch of shoes into this machine, a load of pipes and liquids etc. Looked like something out of Charlie and the chocolate factory! Essentially the machine digested the poor Shone's no matter what and all that came out was a liquid. I guess it must somewhere along the line take out toxic chemicals but I don't know that much about how it worked?
vector

Post by vector »

That is a pretty cool idea. What kind of sneakers are they? Any pic?

I assume you can eat the leather type within much issue.
insole01

Post by insole01 »

oh wow, but like 001, i`a pumps liker.
theoneforyou

Post by theoneforyou »

Do you have any pictures of the shoes
omegamv6

Post by omegamv6 »

who wants to eat my pumps?