Movies And TV Shows Where Women In Boots Step In Poop

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Squigglemqn

Movies And TV Shows Where Women In Boots Step In Poop

Post by Squigglemqn »

Hi! I’m a huge fan/collector of movies and tv shows where women step in poop, particularly in boots. I’m constantly expanding my collection and trading videos with people and wanted to put this topic out there to see who else is interested, but also just display awesome movies and shows that feature women and encountering nasty situations with their boots. Any and all videos are welcome, but female only. Thanks!
Phantom

Re: Movies And TV Shows Where Women In Boots Step In Poop

Post by Phantom »

Would you happen to know of any? I have a small list but it is not at all impressive. I am always on the look out for similar movies but it is obviously an endeavor.
Phantom

Post by Phantom »

You might be interested.

@14:08

https://youtu.be/304SZvgrtDc

@0:34

https://youtu.be/RM6pCxnS9AM
Squigglemqn

Post by Squigglemqn »

Phantom, I’ve got a massive collection of videos that I could send you if you’re interested. My email is squigglemqn@gmail.com, just send me a message if you’re interested.
Phantom

Post by Phantom »

Will do!