What would you do

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

mossimo13

What would you do

Post by mossimo13 »

These are size 9 Jessica Simpson booties I picked up off Facebook marketplace. I'm wondering what you'd do to them if you had them.
https://ibb.co/mGkS39c

Re: What would you do

Post by 001 »

I would love and protect them and make absolutely sure that no one was able to abuse or damage such precious little shoes. They would get an honoured place in my collection as they are really beautiful and a delight to look upon.
Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

@ 001
That's absolutely heartbreaking 😢
I wish you would get the shoes unharmed for your collection. If the would be mine I would send them to you.
I hope mossimo 13 will find a heart and has mercy wit them.

Post by 001 »

Thank you. It is not that I am against destruction of shoes. Some just call out for it. If they have had a hard life and the best thing is to retire them. See my comments on the train feed for example or several comments on roasting helpless pumps on a spit! But sometimes a precious little pair just grab you and just tug at your heart to want to rescue the . These are like little damsels in distress that need a knight to come and save them. Maybe slay the evil heels that are guarding their prison cell or being worn by the evil queen, but save these poor babies and send them to me please.
Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

No one with a heart could resist that desire.
mossimo13

Post by mossimo13 »

001 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:33 pm I would love and protect them and make absolutely sure that no one was able to abuse or damage such precious little shoes. They would get an honoured place in my collection as they are really beautiful and a delight to look upon.
I love them too and I'm keeping them. I wanted to know what other people might want to do with them. I'm not going to abuse these ones.

Post by 001 »

That is good to know. Some pumps are just too cute to be abused and need love and care to be looked after and hugged etc. Not hurt in any way.

Others, well, have at it.

But not these ones.