My entire heels collection!

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

lesyeuxdeneenee

My entire heels collection!

Post by lesyeuxdeneenee »

I've decided to show my entire collection of heels. The first two are the ones I have previously posted, the nubuck and white Icone pumps, which I have talked about extensively. The second pair are the pair of white Icone slingbacks. These have rarely been worn but still appear worn due to their fragility. The point of the heel has already split (no intentional abuse on any of my shoes) and the heel tips have been worn down to the metal tips as well, which make them hard to wear. The third pair are Il Giardino dei Principi slingbacks, which are very soft and comfortable and have moderate wear. The last pair are black Rosa Rosa pumps, which are hard to wear because they are a little small and also because they have been worn down to the metal tips. As you can probably tell, the nubuck Icone pumps with the torn side on the right heel have been worn the most by a significant margin as they fit perfectly and are very comfortable due to being worn in. The tear on the right heel (which I still do not know how that happened) honestly helps with the comfortability because they give my feet more space.
Attachments
Screenshot 2024-06-02 234739.png
Screenshot 2024-06-02 234739.png (282.54 KiB) Viewed 4175 times
IMG_6660.png
IMG_6662.png
IMG_6664.png
Lazlo

Re: My entire heels collection!

Post by Lazlo »

All those heels make me rock hard but the white Icone slings are my favs. Love to see you model those.

Post by 001 »

They are all lovely looking pumps that need to be protected and cared for.
I especially like the two pairs of open sling back style shoes, they are very pretty.
Would love to see some side on shots to see the low profile of the toe boxes and slenderness of the heels.
Thanks.
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

This is easily one of the most erotic shoe collections I've seen. Every pair is so ultra pointy and of such an exquisite upscale quality.
lesyeuxdeneenee

Post by lesyeuxdeneenee »

Photo taken right after 8 hour shift. Sometimes they are hard to walk in due to wear but still such comfortable shoes.
Attachments
IMG_6835f.png
IMG_6834f.png
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

You've got that sexy pair looking proper. Love to see them modeled.
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

lesyeuxdeneenee wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 5:56 pm Photo taken right after 8 hour shift. Sometimes they are hard to walk in due to wear but still such comfortable shoes.
These hot well worn shoes make me horny.
I think I would know how to take care of them. They would do a good job dumping my balls :twisted: