Putting my size 41 foot into smaller heels and destroying them

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

vector

Re: Putting my size 41 foot into smaller heels and destroying them

Post by vector »

001 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2024 3:59 am There was a chap on here years and years ago who used to gradually stretch poor little leather pointy pumps, ramming his foot in after wetting them to stretch the leather. He used to then kick walls and doors etc to gradually bend and twist the pointy toe box. I can't recall the brand but they were designer pj pumps. He used to do it over a few weeks as I recall, but I cannot remember his user name. It was very sexy though.

I think it was back in the days before the forums were split between abuse type stuff and sex type stuff, back when it was altogether.

Anyone remember or have any of those pictures or even remember who he was?

In fact are you (The actual,l person!) who did these posts still out there and do you still have the photos?
I remember that guy, username was something like "pumpaction"?
It was the late 00s and shoes were really pointy back then. But he vaguely remember that he rarely destroyed them, just "reshape" them with his cock :P
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

001 wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2024 3:59 am There was a chap on here years and years ago who used to gradually stretch poor little leather pointy pumps, ramming his foot in after wetting them to stretch the leather. He used to then kick walls and doors etc to gradually bend and twist the pointy toe box. I can't recall the brand but they were designer pj pumps. He used to do it over a few weeks as I recall, but I cannot remember his user name. It was very sexy though.

I think it was back in the days before the forums were split between abuse type stuff and sex type stuff, back when it was altogether.

Anyone remember or have any of those pictures or even remember who he was?

In fact are you (The actual,l person!) who did these posts still out there and do you still have the photos?
LOL. That poster was awesome! He used only the most expensive pumps with really pointy toes. I'd love to jerk off to those pics again.

Post by 001 »

Yes, hopefully someone, even him, will see this and still have some photos from then that they can post as they were epic, but it would be good if this poster here could recreate some maybe with a pointy toe kicking it and bending it all up, before finally bursting out of the toe box and all over as in their photos here.
noirhhl

Post by noirhhl »

Mmm yes I might be able to do that
vector

Post by vector »

noirhhl wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 2:48 am Mmm yes I might be able to do that
He had developed a certain skill to reshape the leather, seems to get it soaked first, then apply force until it deforms.
It was really hot to see high end Italian leather flats getting reshaped into the shape of cock! :D
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

noirhhl wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 2:48 am Mmm yes I might be able to do that
I would love to see a pointy toe heel kicked and smashed into walls to look a rumpled mess with the toes finally splitting open.
shoo-bay

Post by shoo-bay »

These are some great pics of the cute booties. Looking forward to more.
The user you guys are thinking of was Pumpjob. I just did a search and there are still LOTS of his posts on here, but sadly the links to the photos don’t seem to work anymore.