Scraped broke heels(37NEW PICS)

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

shoecummer

Account Deleted

Post by shoecummer »

Account Deleted by Admin.
Last edited by shoecummer on Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Freak

Post by Freak »

Fantastic Pictures. Biggest THX

Freak
Me&MessySophie

Post by Me&MessySophie »

No Thank You for the comment :D :D

Me
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

Pretty, pretty, pretty nice set! I love the way to destroy this pair of high heels!.

This is the worst nightware for a woman to see a pair of high heels destroyed like this if she like this pair very much!
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)
heelburner1(o.cal)

Post by heelburner1(o.cal) »

hi
yes very wonderful photos. what make me so hot is that we see very good on the photos that a girl destroy her own shoes. mostly boys destroy shoes but here we can good see that this a girl make.
wonderful. Would you also love to make photos were we see her go shopping with the sexy black pumps and than go in disco with them and when she come home she will take them off and put them in fire?
thank you.
heelburner1
Me&MessySophie

Post by Me&MessySophie »

thanks for continued comments the left shoe is still in one peice so guess we good burn that one :D

Me
pumpmaniac

Hi u&mSophie

Post by pumpmaniac »

Sophie, you have wonderful and sexy feet and toes. I love to see them in open-toe-shoes :roll: :roll: :roll:
And frenchfries with mayonnaise is the best, when they come out fresh from your toes and shoes, mmmmmmhhhhhhh
If I was your b/f, I couldn't stop to lick your toes!
Thank you very much for these great pictures.
What about ketsup in the other pump? :D
Male, 47, married, instinctive, love women and their feet, long toes, pointy shoes, high heels, ballerinas, flats, no platforms, hates "Birkenstock"!