my newrock boots

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

matty69er2k6

my newrock boots

Post by matty69er2k6 »

Hi all,. these are my newrock boots that have been wornt hat i have won n ebay that I should get next wednesday or thursday

Inside of the left boot

Outside of the left boot

Front of the left boot

Interior of left boot

What would you like me to do with these when I get them?
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

Make them open toe.
matty69er2k6

Post by matty69er2k6 »

Lazlo wrote:Make them open toe.

how far back from the toe shal I cut, and also, what else shal i do with them
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

I would like to see them cut back to were they crease so that all your toes are exposed.
matty69er2k6

Post by matty69er2k6 »

Lazlo wrote:I would like to see them cut back to were they crease so that all your toes are exposed.

well since i am submissive i guess whatever u say sir goes, so Sir, after cutting them how you want me to what else shal I do with them?

(i get them wednesday)
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

Model them barefoot and well see what might come next. Should be fun slowly dismantaling this boot piece by piece. Maybe a soak or two as well.
matty69er2k6

Post by matty69er2k6 »

Lazlo wrote:Model them barefoot and well see what might come next. Should be fun slowly dismantaling this boot piece by piece. Maybe a soak or two as well.

how else wud i dismantle it? which bitsm come off and in what order